• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who Are The Trump Voters?

When did I ever say anything about the high-speed rail? Stay on topic, man.

I'm making a comparison. I did an quick search for the estimated costs, since you asked. Cost is important. If the cost is 2 billion, then that's probably a fraction of what something like the global warming taxes we're paying in CALIFORNIA. 

I'm not even saying that it's a good idea. I'm merely saying that it's not a crazy idea and might be a great one. Maybe if a wall existed in 1970, 1980, or 1990, things would be different. Maybe better. Maybe worse. 

Why don't you think this? My understanding was that the twitching aborted baby was a real aborted fetus (slipping?) and that it was part of the background footage for the released video. 

Do you think that it's impossible for a fetus to look fully formed when it's terminated? 

Here is a pro-life article that gives a little more info.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/18/whos-really-lying-about-the-planned-parenthood-videos-carly-fiorina-or-the-factcheckers/

It seems nobody can say for sure if it is a premature birth, a miscarriage, or a failed abortion.  What we can gather is that it seems to be a 19-week fetus/baby.  So what does the video actually add to the conversation?  88% of abortions are done before week 12.  Many pro-choice people are against late term abortions unless special circumstances.  The video itself is inconclusive of what it is actually going on in it.

Here is a pro-life article that gives a little more info.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/09/18/whos-really-lying-about-the-planned-parenthood-videos-carly-fiorina-or-the-factcheckers/

It seems nobody can say for sure if it is a premature birth, a miscarriage, or a failed abortion.  What we can gather is that it seems to be a 19-week fetus/baby.  So what does the video actually add to the conversation?  88% of abortions are done before week 12.  Many pro-choice people are against late term abortions unless special circumstances.  The video itself is inconclusive of what it is actually going on in it.

Earlier in the video, around the 5:56 mark, there is footage of another baby boy around the same gestational age as Fretz who is not stillborn either, but a baby who survived an abortion and was left in a metal bowl to die. In the footage, he kicks his legs and twitches his arms during the final moments of his life, and a pair of forceps lays beside him. The footage was provided by The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform, a pro-life organization headquartered in Lake Forrest, California.

Thanks for trying to clear this up. Clearly, some media outlets want to show that Fiorina is lying. 

Something to avoid confusion: There's also no such thing as a left (progressive) libertarian. Somebody who is for little societal involvement in the regulation of sex and death, but who also advocates little government involvement in the economy is just a Libertarian. That's a consistent philosophy- little government regulation. 

A leftist who doesn't care about assisted suicide and who "marries" is just a leftist who doesn't care about those things (or finds it a way to divide their enemies). He's not Libertarian on those issues. You might as well say that somebody who doesn't care about what color you paint your nails is a Libertarian on nail polish. 

Look at the Political Compass - according to that way of thinking, one can be a left-leaning libertarian. Now the Libertarian political party is right-leaning, but it depends on whether you take a "small tent" or "big tent" view on what a libertarian is. If we take only a small tent view then yes, you're right. But that isn't the only sense of the word.

In other words, one can align with certain aspects of libertarianism - for instance, social freedoms and foreign policy - and still be left-leaning in terms of economics.

• 1 year later...
On August 16, 2015 at 10:56 AM, red321 said:

One of our major political parties has spent the last few decades preaching never back down politics...hate thine enemy. Constant right wing radio preaches the message, and there is a 24 hours news network dedicated to pushing that message...and at least for the moment we are witnessing what happens when you lose control of the mob.

Breaking News: the mob is in control 

• 3 years later...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/12/us/politics/trump-2020-campaign.html

“It lit up our base,” Mr. Parscale said. “They see their vote is trying to be stolen from the 2016 election.”

He added that impeachment meant that it takes “less advertising” to fill up the stadiums where Mr. Trump holds rallies, and that it “puts money in our bank and adds volunteers to our field program.”

It baffles my mind that there are seemingly millions of people who think like this. I understand the people who admit that Trump is an a-hole and only vote for him because they don't trust Dems. I don't understand the red hat wearing folks who attend his rallies.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know and Republicans votes for him. You do realize that people really don’t care about the candidate as long as they have an (R) or (D) next to their name?

Was your original post in response to what I posted? 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/12/us/politics/trump-2020-campaign.html

It baffles my mind that there are seemingly millions of people who think like this. I understand the people who admit that Trump is an a-hole and only vote for him because they don't trust Dems. I don't understand the red hat wearing folks who attend his rallies.

I don’t really understand anyone who worships the state or politics or democracy