• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who Are The Trump Voters?

Fiorina did the job tonight (she just needs to develop a little warmth - smile, ok?). The luster on Trump is beginning to fade. Not Carson's best night either. I still think that Kasich/Rubio or Kasich/Fiorina makes a great ticket. Having managed congressional campaigns in the 60's, I find this all very entertaining.

i thought christie did a solid job tonight. rubio sounded good also, as did walker.

i like fiorina's potential as a leader. she comes across as very strong and confident.

carson needs to be more assertive. he lost points tonight with how he handled the question of would he have invaded afghanistan after 9/11. i think he dropped the ball in a big way on that one.

jeb bush was getting frustrated the donald tonight, but he sounded more assertive and i thought he ended up doing a good job overall.

huckabee and paul are just not going to be elected. time to put them out of our misery. cruz has a weird face, and i wouldn't vote for him purely for that reason alone.

i'm not sure what to make of kasich yet.

Actually, Bernie isn't that extreme but that's the general idea. In actuality, what he wants is there to be greater equity. He isn't trying to get rid of the wealthy, just reduce their welath from "obscene" to "excessive" in order to increase the poor from "miserable" to "doing ok."

He's not extreme until he's elected president and you take a look at your paycheck and wonder why half of your earnings were taken by the Feds, no matter how little you make.  

He's not extreme until he's elected president and you take a look at your paycheck and wonder why half of your earnings were taken by the Feds, no matter how little you make.

He won't be able to do that until Obama finishes taking our guns.

Extreme is relative. Sanders would be mainstream in Cuba, a country he visited. He'd be mainstream in Venezuela and certain EU countries. I'm sure he's mainstream in many sociology faculty lounges. 

Edited by Juan Savage

I thought they all did very well after the initial mudslinging. I was watching with my wife who goes mostly by looks and feelings. She liked Bush because he looked presidential. Fiorina because she was mad at me for something. She thought Rubio was too young and Cruz looked lecherous. The others she disqualified on appearance. She didn't like Trump because she's Mexican, I think. 

I don't like Kasich because he wants to be Mr. Inbetween about everything which I like philosophically, but practically, it means the media wins. I like Fiorina, although I'm not sure how solid she is on justices and social issues. I like Huckabee, as I too am a  moderate social and fiscal and conservative. Bush, eh. Christie did something stupid that I hate. He said that we shouldn't be talking about personal achievements (and then talked about his time as a prosecutor). That's retarded. 

Paul also said something stupid, saying that Marijuana laws may prevent mothers from treating their kids' cancer. 

This is paranoia.

No. It's math. While I like all the programs Sanders is proposing, such as free college education, these programs won't pay for themselves.  Taxing the 1%, or even those who make, say over $100K annually, will not be enough to pay the trillions it would cost to fund the programs.  

It's not an argument, it's a fact.