• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GOP Debate

It was Christie who mentioned it multiple times...he had this talking point about how he was named US Attorney right before 9/11 and how the world, and his duty to the country, changed that day.

Turns out he wasn't officially appointed until a few months later and he had to walk the statement back.

Kind of nitpicking...story is now that he was notified he was going to be appointed. That's not going to be his undoing though.

It's funny to me how he said something that people took to mean menstruating. Yet, that's not what he said.

Is it what he meant? Probably. Is it what he said? No.

The way this guy is trolling America is pretty amusing. I hope he stays in for awhile.

did anyone calculate how long it took before someone mentioned 9/11?

I'm continually amazed that what should be viewed as the republicans' greatest failure (9/11) is constantly used by them as some sort of validation.  

Perry ran out of cash and stopped paying his staff.  They're basically volunteers now.

I think a few might drop off over the next couple months...maybe Perry, Gilmore, Pataki, Graham, etc. especially if they run low on cash, realize they are like 0% - 1% in the polls...

Perry is polling at 2% in Iowa and has no money left.

He's toast.

you could have made this same post six months ago and been just as correct then as you are today. 

i'm not sure why this guy ever thought he had a chance to begin with. it's like watching some high school kid debate whether or not he should enter the nba draft because he dominates at 150 student school that plays against other 150 student schools.

I think it is still a two tier program, with the top 10 in one debate with a JV debate beforehand.

I think the Republicans are better off with more people...gives candidates less time to say dumb shit.

Has there ever been a debate, Republican or Democrat, where this hasn't occurred? They love trying to blow sunshine up our asses, all of them.