• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GOP Debate

I love how just the other day, Jay said that Fiorina makes Hilary look like a good candidate, but after she gets a bump in the polls, she's now worthy of his defense.

Why is it you never have anything to say inthese threads? Maybe it's because you're not very smart.

People that think we shouldn't have environmental regulations should read this article.

http://gizmodo.com/the-awful-air-pollution-in-china-is-killing-4-000-peopl-1724149091

If I'm reading the article correctly, we're using environmental pollution to attack China and kill 4,000 people a day.

'Merica! 

Owners of the Milwaukee Bucks have donated more than $150k to Scott Walker... no surprise he got the deal for the arena passed.

It is amazing that you can so easily buy politicians without any penalty now. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode "Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington." In that episode she sees a Congressman accept a suitcase full of money from a lobbyist for some permits or something, which causes Lisa to lose faith in the system. The Congressman ends up getting arrested. Scott Walker may win the Republican nomination.