• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Movies I'd rather watch than an Angels game now.

One of the worst baseball movies ever made.

one of the worst baseball movies ever made so far

An advance screening of the upcoming Casey Affleck directed Josh Hamilton film

Iron Eagle

The Accidental Tourist

A Pauly Shore marathon

lol, ill never be able to see iron eagle again without knowing how much you hate it.

In terms of your val kilmer comment, he was great in felon. Anyone who hasnt seen it i highly recommend

I go with any non pulp fiction john travolta movie, or anything with tracy morgan besides crank yankers

Caligula

The Human Centipede

You and I may be the only ones here that have seen that movie. There are no words to describe it. I may be less of a human being for having seen it.

Edited by Angels N Skins

You and I may be the only ones here that have seen that movie. There are no words to describe it. I may be less of a human being for having seen it.

I've seen the HUMANCENTiPAD episode of South Park. Now I read the user agreements for software products every time.

Edited by ScottLux