• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Movies I'd rather watch than an Angels game now.

I'll start.

Leonard Part 6

Wow. That is 90 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Easily one of the the 3-5 worst movies that I have ever seen in my life.

Not sure how I top that, but I'll try.

Howard the Duck (the story of how a cartoon duck mated with Lea Thompson to create the University of Miami's sideline mascot)

Waterworld (I can't believe that Universal Studios has prolonged people's memories of this cinematic turd with a show - which is far more entertaining than the movie was)

Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure (the only time in my life that I was tempted to return a $5 DVD).

Anything Police Academy beyond the second one

Any movie that Sarah Jessica Parker has ever appeared in

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I haven't seen all of these, but have heard they're horrible:

Corky Romano

Movie 43

Glitter

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Severs

Con Air

Gigli

Battlefield Earth

Spawn

Dungeons and Dragons

Highlander - any, except maybe the first one

Pretty  much anything over the last 15 years with Christian Slater, Val Kilmer, or Cuba Gooding Jr (all of whom used to be good actors like 20 years ago).

Edited by Angelsjunky