• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Sekera to EDM for 6/33

Too much for the Ducks.  They have to look at keeping Fowler/Lindholm/Vat and extending Kesler.  Can't spend that kinda money on D.  Going to have a ton tied up in the next couple years.

Sekera to EDM for 6/33

Too much for the Ducks.  They have to look at keeping Fowler/Lindholm/Vat and extending Kesler.  Can't spend that kinda money on D.  Going to have a ton tied up in the next couple years.

It would be funny if Edmonton keeps spending money, then realize they ran out of money to spend on McDavid.

Holy crap the haul for Kessel was insane!  So glad the Ducks stayed away from that.

Pierre LeBrun 

Leafs also sending a second-round pick in 2016 to PItsburgh as part of Kessel deal. The picks they're getting from Pitt are 1st and 3rd

Pierre LeBrun 

Erixon and Biggs are also going to Pitt from Toronto in Kessel deal; Leafs retain 15 percent of Kessel salary ($1.2 M AAV a year)

Pierre LeBrun 

As per @TSNBobMcKenzie, Penguins trade Spaling, Kapanen, Harrington and two picks to Leafs for Kessel and two other contracts...

I would have taken that deal for Kessel if they are retaining salary - dude is an elite scorer.

I'm glad they let Beauch walk, 3rd year was too much. He was great but he fell off a cliff as the playoffs went on.

Lindholm was carrying him. 

Just heard we extended Bieksa for 2 years, $4m/per.

I love that move.

Guy is AWESOME in the locker room, and now being paired with Lindholm instead of awful Sbisa he should do much better than last year.

lindholm / bieksa

fowler / despres

vatanen / stoner

Edited by mrwicked

I am very pleased with the Ducks off season so far.  Hagelin is a huge upgrade over Bels IMO (and I am a big Bels fan).  I love the Bieska trade, only giving up a 2nd rounder is awesome, and the extension is affordable.  Also he and Kessler roomed together for 8 years in Vancouver so that will definitely help an extension get done with Kes.  Love not overpaying for any of the free agents who signed today.  The only signing so far I would've wanted the Ducks to do was Richards at 1yr 3 mil.  I have a feeling in a little less than a year we will be watching Getzy lift the Stanley Cup at the Honda Center.