• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I have concluded deepdrive is doing a phenomenal job of trolling us.  

I have absolutely no idea where you would come up with a statement like this. 

It was just a discussion Bob. I at no time said anything with the intent to piss off or irritate other posters. I meant everything I posted. 

Edited by deepdrive

I have absolutely no idea where you would come up with a statement like this. 

It was just a discussion Bob. I at no time said anything with the intent to piss off or irritate other posters. I meant everything I posted. 

Sorry, I was half kidding.  I just feel differently than you, my bad.

Yep, and if he had made that deal happen on his own I'd say you're right. But, I believe Kesler had more to do with that trade happening than Bob.

That's one hell of a conspiracy theory with nothing to back it up. Players want stuff all the time, GMs make it happen. Murray deserves full credit for making that trade happen.

Sorry I reacted Bob. Your posts have always shown you to be a quality guy. You just threw me with the troll comment.

And Oz27, I don't get the 'conspiracy theory' use. I agree Bob deserves the credit for wrapping the deal up. I think it was pretty widely reported at the time  that Vancouver felt pressure to move Ryan. I also remember all reports I read putting a lot of emphasis on Ryan being in a position to influence his destination. Maybe you have other information.

I guess I could go look the articles up, but i really don't want to spend the time.

Edited by deepdrive

Anaheim.  We may have a problem.

Braden Holtby asks for $8 million per season in arbitration

If that's what a goalie will be asking in arb, granted, his numbers are much better than our goalies, I can definitely see one of the goalies traded during the season.  Even at a fraction of that price, having 2 goalies in restricted FAcy next season is going to be expensive.

Anaheim. We may have a problem.

Braden Holtby asks for $8 million per season in arbitration

If that's what a goalie will be asking in arb, granted, his numbers are much better than our goalies, I can definitely see one of the goalies traded during the season. Even at a fraction of that price, having 2 goalies in restricted FAcy next season is going to be expensive.

That is insane. Then again players usually ask for the moon in arbitration.

right.

ask for $8m to get $6.5m.

pretty common.

hes good though, they should lock him up.

ducks are lucky our goaltending situation is so cheap for the time being.

He just signed for 6.1 for five years.

Still waiting on the Silf and Hags extensions. It seems like it's taking longer than usual. Hopefully long term deals (considering both decline to file for arbitation).

I'm a little worried about Silf. I thought they low balled him on the contract last year. I hope there's no hard feelings carryover.

considering both declined arbitration.  I'm taking it as a good sign that money wise they were close.  So hopefully it's just a question on duration of contract.  

I think we should go with Gleason. If there's one thing we need, it's a guy who can take a puck to the face and stay in the game. How could you not win a SC with a guy that has that kind of a skill set.

Just another guy writing who has nothing to say, but needs to put out an article.