• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I've just seen the framework.  We were able to move our seats to center ice.  I can't wait to see it.  The sound system might be the more important upgrade; some of the interviews were so muffled that you could barely tell what anyone was saying.

Rakell would be a 1st line center on the Minnesota Wild. Thats how stacked the Ducks are.

Look at his numbers compared to Mikko Koivu, 1 more goal & played in fewer games as well 3rd/4th line minutes.

& Mikko Koivu played with Zach Parise last year while Rakell played with Depth guys.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

No way in hell Rakell is a 1st line center right now. Not even on Edmonton or Buffalo.

I'm thinking this is sarcasm, but both those teams will have insane C depth soon; Buffalo with O'Reilly, Eichel, and Reinhart and Edmonton with McDavid, RNH, and Draisaitl.

I'm thinking this is sarcasm, but both those teams will have insane C depth soon; Buffalo with O'Reilly, Eichel, and Reinhart and Edmonton with McDavid, RNH, and Draisaitl.

For the most part sarcasm. Dude has had maybe 2 shifts on the 2nd line in his career. Don't think you can throw the guy into the 1st line fire just yet and expect him to succeed. 

I agree with your assessment on Rakell.  He's a third line center until he proves otherwise.

I've been working on understanding the advanced stats in hockey over the offseason. I'll have to go back and look but from what I remember Rakell was terrible in any situation other than the 4th and some 3rd line time. He definitely stepped it up this past season and earned his spot on the team. Here's hoping he continues to progress but at this time I don't want him anywhere near the 2nd line (and possibly the 3rd) depending on lines and how the depth chart ends up shaping out.

Stanley Cup Odds 2015-16: Ducks, Blackhawks Among Championship Favorites

The defending champion Chicago Blackhawks continue to lead the way as strong 13/2 favorites.......

A quartet of clubs closely trails Chicago on the Stanley Cup odds, with the Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Kings and New York Rangers joining the defending Eastern Conference champion Tampa Bay Lightning at 10/1.

their wealth of young forwards is just insane.

similar to use with our D prospects.

i would be open to trading shea theodore for draisaitl.

would be a great move for both sides.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=777095

Its not much of a stretch considering Granlund(39 points in 2015) is supposely to be Minnesota's 1st line C despite Koivu having better overall stats.

Rakell on Minnesota would likely be ahead of Granlund on their depth chart based on Rakell scoring alot with little ice time & being bigger than Granlund who's undersized at 5'10

Wild are by far the weakest at Center in the NHL.