• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

I agree with most of those, but I think Maroon will be closer to 40-45 points, and I think Rakell will still be around 35. I think in a couple years Rakell will be a 55 points or so type of guy.

It would be awesome though if Getzlaf and Perry had massive years and one of them won the Art Ross. Watching Perry win the goal scoring title in 2011 was so fun. I think it's possible if they get the powerplay back up and running, because they're already two of the best even strength scorers in the league.

Yeah I bet on the twins both being about 78-85 point players this year.

3 more goals and two more assists is a stretch?  I mean I am not saying he does it but it's definitely not a stretch, he played for a team that emphasized defense over offense.

This. He will be getting passed the puck more often & getting rebounds from shots by Kesler or Silfverberg.

He'll have to make his shots count because he knows he won't be playing in a front of a goalie who has a shutout every other game.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

Hags does great on the PK, and his speed is to die for, but by the all star break you will be ready to choke him for not cashing in on more breakaways.

I like Hags and the Ducks, so I wish you all the luck, but be prepared,

What can I expect from Etem?

So he's more of a Cogliano than anything. Awesome!

You can expect speed from Etem. His 1 move - tip off the board and around the defender.

That's it. However, with the NYR style I can see him being a bit more useful than he was with our power and size. I think a change of scenery will do him good.

Hags does great on the PK, and his speed is to die for, but by the all star break you will be ready to choke him for not cashing in on more breakaways.

I like Hags and the Ducks, so I wish you all the luck, but be prepared,

What can I expect from Etem?

Again, that's what we all knew when the Ducks acquired him.  He's a high energy player, who controls possession, but doesn't have a scorer's touch.  Two goals and three assists on top of last season shouldn't even be in the realm of outlandish.

As for Etem, he is also a speed guy who scored a lot in juniors.  Unfortunately, that was his major skill in juniors as he could skate around defensemen and score.  He still tries to skate around defensemen (he'll skate along the boards trying to beat them wide), but the competition has caught up to him and then some.  I think 10 goals and 10-15 assists would be a good projection for him.  Honestly, I'd consider him a bigger Hagelin with a little less speed.

3 more goals and two more assists is a stretch?  I mean I am not saying he does it but it's definitely not a stretch, he played for a team that emphasized defense over offense.

And he'll be playing with Kesler on the 2nd line, not in the bottom 6 like he did in New York, if I'm remembering correctly.

Jersey is a bit different from earlier concepts that we saw, but pretty much what we expected.  I do like the pattern coloring on the arms and the Anaheim text on the neck.  Definitely gonna pick one up.  What do you guys think ??

http://shop.international.nhl.com/stores/nhl/en/product/anaheim-ducks-premier-third-jersey/161855

I like that we can actually paint in orange in a Jersey other than the winter classic jersey.  I'd like the Ducks to have an "Orange Curtain" night or something to that effect once a month when we play a team like the Panther or Blue Jackets that will have few to no fans in the building where all the fans wear the orange third jersey, the orange WC jersey, or an orange Ducks shirt of some kind.  Would be pretty sweet.  

I like that we can actually paint in orange in a Jersey other than the winter classic jersey.  I'd like the Ducks to have an "Orange Curtain" night or something to that effect once a month when we play a team like the Panther or Blue Jackets that will have few to no fans in the building where all the fans wear the orange third jersey, the orange WC jersey, or an orange Ducks shirt of some kind.  Would be pretty sweet.

The Ducks were in a Winter Classic?!

The new third definitely looks better. They need put out a black one now and make it their home jersey.