• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Interesting.  Murray doesn't mess around.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Ed-Stein/Breaking-Ducks-Trade-Palmieri-Draft-Pick-Larsson/210/69574

Update 7:35pm PDT

Unable to reach a contract extention with Kyle Palmieri, the Ducks have traded the LW to New Jersey in exchange for the 41st pick in this year's draft and a pick in 2016 TBD.

Hmm....Rumors.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/

James Wisniewski heading to Carolina (e4)

for their prospect goalie 
Source: Eklund
Discuss

Anaheim and LA in Arms Race? Kessel or Phaneuf

The Ducks are aware of the Kings attempts to make another splash and have begun clearing Cap space at rapid speed 
Source: Eklund
Discuss

Edited by gotbeer

Wiz to CAR. So basically the Ducks traded a 2nd and Wild Bill for a backup goalie. Interesting strategy.

Yeah, seems terrible when you look at it that way.  I read that Murray didn't talk to Boudreau before acquiring Wiz (Boudreau wants either big physical dmen or fast puck movers, not shooters like Wiz).

These moves are all fine for team structure. We need to get a top line scorer now. 

I don't think Hagelin replaces Beleskey.

I kind of hope the Ducks don't give up on Beleskey. He just matches up so well with Kesler's style of play.

I expected to see a bigger response here on the Palmieri and Etem moves. A lot happened in 24 hr that most seemed to want.

Now it's just wait and see who we get with the freed up money.

I like Murray, but:

"We can play with some speed now. If you watched Tampa Bay and Chicago, that was pretty quick."

Here we go again. Remake the team to beat whoever eliminated us in the playoffs.

Can't wait to see who we lose to in the Stanley Cup finals next year. I can't think of too many teams in the East I would want to model after (maybe Tampa Bay).

I like Murray, but:

"We can play with some speed now. If you watched Tampa Bay and Chicago, that was pretty quick."

Here we go again. Remake the team to beat whoever eliminated us in the playoffs.

Can't wait to see who we lose to in the Stanley Cup finals next year. I can't think of too many teams in the East I would want to model after (maybe Tampa Bay).

Murray is smart. The Ducks could play one way only last season. Increasing the team speed and helping the team play a speed game as well as a power game will only benefit the Ducks. I see nothing wrong with Murray's statement.

The Wiz trade is absolutely awful. To give up so much to get someone a few months ago then give him away for an apparent LaBarbera replacement is astonishing. I get it's about clearing cap space, but is the best we could get for a D man with a pretty good reputation a goalie we had no need for? Seems bizarre.

Funny thing is the other moves we've made look good and I like what we have brewing here. But damn, the Wiz thing is hard to fathom.