• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Movies with the best plot twists

It was definitely a surprise ending.

But I had major issues with it.  For a surprise ending to work, you have to say "how could I have missed that?!?" or when you go back and watch it you say "wow, there was so much that I missed that led to that ending!!!".  You couldn't say that about The Prestige.  It was 99% about dueling magicians using practical methods to outdo one another, and then it suddenly and nonsensically turned into a sci-fi film in the last 2 ****ing minutes. I love Nolan, but I didn't like that. 

I can agree with that. I suppose the shock of "what the hell just happened" stuck with me.

the crying game.

i saw this in a black theater in washington, d.c. 

i knew what was coming. the audience didn't. one of the funniest reactions i've ever seen in a theater. people spilling out of that movie right and left at the reveal. absolutely hilarious.

While it wasn't a huge plot twist.  I didn't really follow the news on the first avengers movie.  Actually watched a marathon with all the movies and a midnight showing of avengers.  When coulson bit it, it was like a wtf moment, you heard the audience just gasp.  Especially since the marathon had recordings of him doing introductions between each prior movie.  

the game

closer

lost highway

adaptation 

the vanishing

arlington road

Arlington Road was a good one, but I think it's popularity was crushed a little because it came out just before 9/11 and dealt with domestic terrorism