• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton sent video of him hitting to the Rangers in early March

SoWhat

i have great empathy for someone that recognizes and admit their problems.. its a hard thing to do.. especially in combination with personal troubles such as divorce or infidelity... but this man i have nothing but disdain for at this point.
He made this happen, he forced it, at this point i'm literally wondering if this wasn't the master plan all along and he knew very well how the front office was going to react when he "came clean" and did so to orchestrate this.

He made up his mind he wanted to go home like a little boy at camp that got homesick.

In all reality, as much as i wish this was sometjing we could use as lightning in the bottle to save money, it really isnt too big of a deal.

Yeah, it looks shady. But they are friends (or at least guys who know each other). Its not at all uncommon for guys on other teams to ask each other for tips or advice...sometimes even total rivals help each other out because these guys have personal relationships outside of their professional ones. Like i guarantee you trout and torii probably grab dinner when theyre in town together, weaver and lackey im sure do, and id imagine cj and hamilton probably did the same with various rangers when they played head to head. When we play houston im sure conger is gonna meet up with whoever his good friends were.

Some of you will say "but this is difderent", but it really isnt. If he ws basically just asking a friend and someone who knows his swing if he has any tips, its not a huge deal, regardless of if hes the enemy so to speak.

Like i said, i wish this was a silver bullet. But unless theres more to it than this initial news, its not gonna mean much