• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hamilton sent video of him hitting to the Rangers in early March

SoWhat

I applaud him. The only way the Angels were going to save any money was if they could convince the Rangers Josh was worth trading for. Josh helped them out.

It's clear at this point that Arte wasn't going to allow Josh to play for the Angels again. His actions post-relapse haven't occurred in a vacuum. He's reacted to others actions.

He knew Arte was going to dump him, so he was looking for a job.

Arte trusted Shamelton, you can bet he is pissed off.

Could this be the loophole/ammo Arte needs to void his contract?

I seriously doubt this is all over. Lawsuit to follow, hopefully in the offseason.

Jeff Wilson ‏@JeffWilson_FWST 1h1 hour ago

Video Josh Hamilton sent #Rangers was to Michael Young, a special assistant and ex-Hamilton teammate. Friend to friend, not seeking trade.

Rangers didn't request the video so don't see how it's tampering. At this point I don't even think the Angels care anymore. They're done with Josh and his drama

Edited by bloodbrother

I applaud him. The only way the Angels were going to save any money was if they could convince the Rangers Josh was worth trading for. Josh helped them out.

It's clear at this point that Arte wasn't going to allow Josh to play for the Angels again. His actions post-relapse haven't occurred in a vacuum. He's reacted to others actions.

Or HM, They were ready to give the Angels $15M a year on his contract until they saw a video of him swinging. Which would be the same thing, Josh helped them out. 

1. Video Josh Hamilton sent #Rangers was to Michael Young, a special assistant and ex-Hamilton teammate. Friend to friend, not seeking trade.

9 retweets9 favorites

Retweet9

Favorite9

More

@JeffWilson_FWST @JeffFletcherOCR - so, friend to friend who happens to be a Special Assistant to GM. Sounds like he sent it to the Rangers.

1:51 PM - 28 Apr 2015 Â· Details

Or HM, They were ready to give the Angels $15M a year on his contract until they saw a video of him swinging. Which would be the same thing, Josh helped them out.

Possibly. But from his performance since the start of his Angels career to the way he ended last year and how he transitioned into another relapse, nothing about that situation would traditionally make any team interested at almost any price.

What am I missing here, I thought he was rehabbing from his shoulder surgery from early February. In just 3 weeks, he's healed enough to take BP swings? 

ADB, I had surgery on my AC joint and was on the golf course in a week.  Father in Law is orthopedic surgeon and says AC joint is easiest in body to fix so I went in and out in a sec. 

No.

LOL. So Arte is allowed to be extra mad at the druggie he offered $125MM to because the druggie agreed to put wording in the contract that stayed he wouldn't be a druggie but when it came out that he was still a druggie he didn't immediately offer to reject the contract.

The wording put into the contract, as I have seen it, talks about not being physically or mentally ready to perform sure to drugs. That would be terribly hard to prove and it doesn't seem like Hamilton's relapse has made him unable to perform. He just sucks.