• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ANGEL STADIUM EMPLOYEES TOLD TO WORK DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM

gotbeer

The only reason I can see for a change in this policy seems to be logically from complaints from fans about not getting in, not getting their beer or not being able to buy a t-shirt for the approximate minute and a half. Companies have a tendency to overreact to the complaint box, now they have a cross complaint to evaluate. Someone isn't going to like the results regardless of which choice they make.

Froehlich said he was told the new policy is to keep crowds moving and increase safety.

LOLz.  It always about increased safety.

that could be plausible if the rule was directed toward police and security. Doesn't make any sense for guys like ushers and food vendors though.

Edited by ScottLux

Boy, if this isn't the definition of a conservative conundrum then I don't know what is.

And yeah, why the all-caps?  

That's how the article had them.  I'm too lazy to retype it, then have the AW.com gestapo come out and say that's not what the article said.

It is an interesting topic though. I have a ton of Euro friends from a multitude of countries and am genuinely interested in their cultures, but also what they think of America or how it relates to their country.

One of the most brought up aspects is our patriotism. It's like we are one of the only countries that play the national anthem before every sporting event, it's not a common act in the rest of the world.

SHARE IF YOU ARE OUTRAGED!!!

Brought to you by StopHillary2016.

Stop Hillary! Instead we need to elect ... um ... I'm sure someone's going to step up who is much better... right?

The reality is that many employees who stop working at the stadium during the almighty song create a safety issue. I've seen it several times and can imagine many other likely scenarios. LOL at the experts here who "know better".

Edited by CF8