• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

Check out The Whitney Field for Sat. Might get 10-1 on Noble Bird. Might get 3-1 on Tonalist

Horse   Trainer   Status   Comment   Posted By   V. E. Day J. Jerkens Possible   zatt Palace Malice T. Pletcher Possible   Jbyrnes1 Normandy Invasion J. Jones Possible   Bill Clutterman Liam's Map T. Pletcher Probable   Jbyrnes1 Effinex J. Jerkens Probable   Jbyrnes1 Tonalist C. Clement Probable   Jbyrnes1 Moreno E. Guillot Probable   jonathanpoker Noble Bird M. Casse Probable   Jbyrnes1 Lea W. Mott Probable   Jbyrnes1 Honor Code C. McGaughey III Probable   Jbyrnes1

I passed when I saw the tote. I wanted Wicked Strong, but he got hammered. 

Liam's Map ran a monster. 

But, yawn... chalk

AP will do to Liam's Map what Liam's Map did to Moreno and Normandy Invasion in the Whitney.

Good for Honor Code. The owners must be thrilled with his last two. They just pocketed about $20 million for breeding rights off of his last two performances. I don't like him at Keenland though

Edited by Adam

Just watched the race again. Tonalist ran a much better race than I gave him credit for initially. He will appreciate the extra furlong more than Honor Code. I don't want anyone outside of Tonalist and Honor Code from that group going 10 Furlongs.  

I think AP destroys them though given the chance. 

Arlington Million tomorrow. http://www.drf.com/sites/default/files/HGAPMILLION_0.pdf

The Turf Division is so up in the air this year. I'll probably take a shot with Triple Threat making his second start in America. I think clearly his race at Monmouth was a prep for this one. He won and put up a 99 Beyer. I think its reasonable to bet on a step forward. I think he'll ultimately get bet down from 6-1 ML though. 

We are planning to do Kentucky Derby next year.

Looks like a blast.

Time to get all Great Gastby'd out.

Make sure you take lots and lots of cash, and possibly also buy a box seat/reserved seat.  Oh, and clear up your phones camera space.  KD might put Del Mar to shame.  

Beholder is a clear standout in the older division. Huge race!

Travers week. Probably your best chance to beat AP. Baffert does not do well at Saratoga. He's actually quite terrible there. That said AP is a super horse and his works lately have been insane.

Make sure you take lots and lots of cash, and possibly also buy a box seat/reserved seat.  Oh, and clear up your phones camera space.  KD might put Del Mar to shame.  

Good call on lots of cash, thanks. I am stoked, the cuter half is talking me for my birthday.

For seats we are thinking we'll do the "winner's circle courtyard" - supposed to be badass.

Gonna do that fancy Barnstable Brown gala the night before too.

Guess I won't be able to wear flip flops though. Stupid dress codes.

Good call on lots of cash, thanks. I am stoked, the cuter half is talking me for my birthday.

For seats we are thinking we'll do the "winner's circle courtyard" - supposed to be badass.

Gonna do that fancy Barnstable Brown gala the night before too.

Guess I won't be able to wear flip flops though. Stupid dress codes.

Yeah, I hate you.  I'll also speak for Adam and say he hates you too.  In that area, they may laugh if you say give me a dollar exacta on 3 8.