• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

Ha Just read your post, Adam.   I was just going to add that AP will show.

And i completely agree with your take on Pletcher.  He doesn't want anyone

else to win the Triple Crown on his home turf.

"  9 Honor Code  I think this horse will finish in the money.  Closer so should end well."

- Adam

you weren't kidding

Ha Just read your post, Adam. I was just going to add that AP will show.

And i completely agree with your take on Pletcher. He doesn't want anyone

else to win the Triple Crown on his home turf.

" 9 Honor Code I think this horse will finish in the money. Closer so should end well."

- Adam

you weren't kidding

That was GB

I was on Honor Code at Churchill

Zayatt and Baffert. Such sluts. I mean really, did they need this?

20150606174336.0.0.jpg

Embarrassing for the sport. Then again, Horse racing is on the level of boxing.

Don't get banned GB.

I heard Chuck signed the King to play 2B on his AW softball game, he also replaces Ilten on the grill at the fan fest under the big A and replaces Tim Mead as the guest speaker, as well as headlines the spring training fan fest, replacing Dipoto.

Money talks bitches.

Long live the king.

I can't believe he only got a 105 beyer. His final time was nuts. He ran the second 3/4s faster than the first 3/4s. That is balls. 

I thought Frosted ran an incredible race. He might be my pick in the BCC this year assuming some other speed signs on. 

I can't believe he only got a 105 beyer. His final time was nuts. He ran the second 3/4s faster than the first 3/4s. That is balls. 

I thought Frosted ran an incredible race. He might be my pick in the BCC this year assuming some other speed signs on. 

If things go right.  Man, AP, Shared, Chrome, I would think Moreno.  I don't know if Untappable would go against the boys.  Honor Code has to think about it.  Tonalist could go the distance.  It would be a huge race.

• 1 month later...

GB and others, I'm heading to Del Mar next Saturday Aug 1st with a decent group. We'll be in the Clubhouse making stacks!

Baffert says "Pharoah is getting faster." AP runs on 8/2 in the Haskell 

What a rough few weeks for the sport. Main Sequence retired. Chrome out for the year (maybe retired). Lady Eli may never run again. Shared Belief done until next year.

The BC Classic isn't setting up to be all that at this point. No Chrome. No Shared Belief. Tonalist doesn't look like the same horse. AP's to lose. 

What a rough few weeks for the sport. Main Sequence retired. Chrome out for the year (maybe retired). Lady Eli may never run again. Shared Belief done until next year.

The BC Classic isn't setting up to be all that at this point. No Chrome. No Shared Belief. Tonalist doesn't look like the same horse. AP's to lose. 

Yeah, what could have been an epic Breeders Cup is turning out to be a really weak class.

GB and others, I'm heading to Del Mar next Saturday Aug 1st with a decent group. We'll be in the Clubhouse making stacks!

Baffert says "Pharoah is getting faster." AP runs on 8/2 in the Haskell 

Win big so you can buy drinks at fanfest.  

From bits and pieces I've heard.  Golden Gate Shippers are doing well.

Oh, and I thought it was the synthetic that was causing all the bombs.  Guess it's just Del Mar itself that is causing it.