• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

For Stradling and Burger Lovers Everywhere.

Yeah, now it's a thing where brew houses have food trucks, but you'll find a couple where initially it was some kind of hipster thing to have craft beers and instead of basic burgers they called them gourmet and served them on brioche buns and instead of calling it lettuce they called it greens.

Now that you're in OC you should check out Crow Burger.

i don't know how you guys can bring up the tommy's on el toro and not discuss how shitty it is getting in and out of that shopping center. you can cheat by going the back way from rockfield.

hmmmm... how? Behind the tulo market and Ross?

For a legit burger I highly recommend Harris Ranch which is in BFE middle of nowhere Coalinga along the 5.

I have been stopping there since I was 17, doing the drive back and forth from OC to Berkeley.

I still hit it up every time I drive down.

The steaks, the burgers, the drinks, it's fantastic.
Hell I grabbed a boysenberry pie to go last time I was there and brought it down to my family for the holidays - was insane good.

Be warned, it's a cattle ranch so it smells like a cattle ranch.

For a legit burger I highly recommend Harris Ranch which is in BFE middle of nowhere Coalinga along the 5.

I have been stopping there since I was 17, doing the drive back and forth from OC to Berkeley.

I still hit it up every time I drive down.

The steaks, the burgers, the drinks, it's fantastic.

Hell I grabbed a boysenberry pie to go last time I was there and brought it down to my family for the holidays - was insane good.

Be warned, it's a cattle ranch so it smells like a cattle ranch.

Finally got to try that place a couple of years ago, really good food.

Edited by Angel Oracle

hmmmm... how? Behind the tulo market and Ross?

Well, first you have to get into that shopping center. Hate the way LF took away the left turn from Rockfield.

Once I turned right into the ARBOR and turned around to go straight from there to cross over.

There is an ally behind Ross/CVS then you can swerve on to Swartz.

Strad, help me with a happy medium.

I don't usually eat fries at all and we know my disdain for the standard InO fries, but we have been going to your store now that it's close. The past two times I got fries I asked for them to be "well done" but they come out so dehydrated they are like crackers with no semblance of potato. My issue with the regular fries are they are undercooked and soggy/limp and "well done" has worked for me at other locations, but I also see how they just scorched them the past two times. Do you guys have a certain phrase or code where the fries can be somewhere in between? 

Try lightly well done. We have really been trying to improve our cooking time as well as the consistency of the oil at our stores. I think this will help. Because we deal with a real product there are times when they need to be cooked for 5 minutes, sometimes 6 minutes. Sometimes the water we dice into needs to be warm sometimes cold. The coordination gets jacked up at times because burgers take less than five minutes to cook. Sorry man, I hope those don't sound like excuses, just telling you reasons. Hit me up next time you think you're going there for lunch.