• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

10 hours ago, cals said:

I’ve discovered a new level of laziness.  2 packages came from Amazon today and instead of opening them I just looked on my Amazon app to see what was delivered today.

Did you even bring the packages inside when you found out they weren't for you?  Or did you yell downstairs to the wife cooking dinner, telling her the packages she ordered arrived.

11 hours ago, cals said:

I’ve discovered a new level of laziness.  2 packages came from Amazon today and instead of opening them I just looked on my Amazon app to see what was delivered today.

I've done that. I've also had unopened boxes sitting around and have completely forgot what was in them. 

Edited by st1ckboy

On 2/20/2021 at 1:22 PM, T.G. said:

Clouds are stalking islands in the sun

Nada...

Then Lou does this...

On 2/20/2021 at 9:21 PM, Lou said:

Shadows grow so long before my eyes

and gets this...

15 hours ago, Redondo said:

Frampton.

Good pull

I see how it works around here.