• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

After 31 years of wonderfully thick hair, it's happened. Some thinning on the back of my scalp. It's not noticeable to the naked eye yet, but it's there. It's only a matter of time before I look like the guy in my avatar.

Anyone go the Rex Hudler route and try some kind of hair treatment that worked for them? Or should I find acceptance in what is clearly my fate?

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

After 31 years of wonderfully thick hair, it's happened. Some thinning on the back of my scalp. It's not noticeable to the naked eye yet, but it's there. It's only a matter of time before I look like the guy in my avatar.

Anyone go the Rex Hudler route and try some kind of hair treatment that worked for them? Or should I find acceptance in what is clearly my fate?

See what kids do to you?  

On 1/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, Taylor said:

Reverse mo-hawk, Taylor.

You can't go wrong with that look.

15 Cool Reverse Mohawk Hairstyles for Men - Men's Hairstyle Tips

On 1/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, Taylor said:

Try the Tommy La Stella option.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

My dad just got his quarterly report from his medical insurance company on how much he would have payed without insurance.  So his week in the ICU/trip to the ER would have cost $417,000.  

So thanks to all the healthy people who helped pay for it.  

God bless America.

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I know a lot of you guys don't like California, but man, I would kill to live out there just for the weather. We just got over a foot of snow out here and it took me almost an hour just to get my front-wheel drive car out of the driveway. Fuck this bullshit. 

It's pretty, though.

20210203_072134.jpg

Move

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I know a lot of you guys don't like California, but man, I would kill to live out there just for the weather. We just got over a foot of snow out here and it took me almost an hour just to get my front-wheel drive car out of the driveway. Fuck this bullshit. 

It's pretty, though.

20210203_072134.jpg

Looks pretty.  Better than our daily views.

shutterstock_1542195449.jpg 

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

you two should both relocate to the midwest. i'm guessing somewhere in kansas would be the midpoint between calolifornia and new hampshire.

good luck, and say hi to KCangel for me.

It's AngelinKC.  Show some respect