• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama failed to contain In N Out

heard this morning that ISIS emailed her parents about her death and thought about how odd that sounded. then this showed up in the article linked above:

"Intelligence agencies confirmed Mueller's death after reviewing a photo ISIS sent the Mueller family. "

i hope her parents are able to get her remains.

Evidently, one of our genius plans was to send someone who claimed

to be her husband in order to obtain some intelligence.

Operative: I'm her husband

Terrorist: Hey, Kayla! Are you married?

Kayla: No

Brilliant

yeah, seemed like a good idea until you realized that this scared girl probably had no idea he was there to rescue her.

maybe we need to plan ahead and give a "safe" word to all the american aid workers in dangerous places that can be used in these situations. 

I wouldn't go so far as to say she was stupid but going to Syria was a very foolish choice. 

The word 'stupid' probably occurred to her several times as she was being raped by her captors.

No reason to go to Syria.  If you want to help people you can help people right here in the U.S.  

I'm a big fan of the double jalapeno burger at Carls.  Yes it's a gut bomb.

For those of you who eat fast food 10-15 times per week I can understand that you want to be discriminating.

I eat fast food about twice a month and I enjoy that it is bad.