• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama failed to contain In N Out

The question really isn't whether humanitarian missions are acceptable or good. The question is whether the United States should be required to defend its citizens who go out of their way into hostile territory to conduct humanitarian missions.

I say no.

I guess I would wonder what you mean by defend.  Should we drop bombs just because a doctor or aide worker is murdered, probably not.  Should we do nothing at all, probably not.

I think whatever the course of action our government is willing to take, it should be defined and the asshat crony ****ers in power should educate the humanitarian world what they intend to do or not do in case of gnarnia. 

I guess I would wonder what you mean by defend.  Should we drop bombs just because a doctor or aide worker is murdered, probably not.  Should we do nothing at all, probably not.

Meh.  There are plenty of philanthropists out there.  I am sure there are some that would be willing to fund mercenary/foreign security for aid workers.  Let them pay for it.

Meh.  There are plenty of philanthropists out there.  I am sure there are some that would be willing to fund mercenary/foreign security for aid workers.  Let them pay for it.

Sorry, the idea of cost regarding that when considering the disgusting waste in the rest of the military is silly.  Considering the savings the U.S. is getting by private sources doing this kind of work I don't think a rescue or just behind the scenes lobbying is too much to require.

"I'm sure she had been asking herself that. The answser is clear: stupid." Jay

Have we really reached the point where people who are going to places for humanitarian reasons or to have a free press is stupid or unnecessary?

If we have, we suck.

I think you have to consider what you're dealing with. If I did either of the two professions I wouldn't go somewhere where it's kill whitey. At the same time you're dealing with people that can just torch another Middle Easterner.

Sorry, the idea of cost regarding that when considering the disgusting waste in the rest of the military is silly.  Considering the savings the U.S. is getting by private sources doing this kind of work I don't think a rescue or just behind the scenes lobbying is too much to require.

I consider both waste.  I have no problem funding rescue missions for US/Allied aid workers but being their security team should not be one of our military's missions.  We have the UN for that, which we give a considerable amount of money and manpower to.

I think you should be more clear about what he said before I comment

I didn't quote what he said but was exactly what some other source was saying. What would Jesus have thought also hearing him say that.

Don't get upset at me cons, I only repeat what I hear from your play book.  If you are going to fw:fw:fw:fw: and repeat what they tell you all day, I have the right to also.

I am set to go inspect one of our new customer centers in Arlington, TX.  One of the few trips where I will insist on a rental car so I can eat INO for as many meals as possible.  We usually go out to an expensive steak house or something and I swear I would pass it up for INO, lol.

I am set to go inspect one of our new customer centers in Arlington, TX.  One of the few trips where I will insist on a rental car so I can eat INO for as many meals as possible.  We usually go out to an expensive steak house or something and I swear I would pass it up for INO, lol.

Nate, I am just going to say they suck out here.  If I am wrong I will eat crow, however, right now crow tastes better.

I have been to two and they have no bacon.  You have no bacon on the menu for your burgers?  

Edited by Kurt Swanson

INO has never had bacon.

So this furthers my argument. Why are they so great?  Really if you like Chick-fil-A with a dry bun, chicken embrio micro waved and breaded with one pickle then Texas INO is right up your alley.  Dry bun, tiny cow dropping with a pickle then eat away.   

Wow.  Wow...  just wow.  I don't even... I have never been so disappointed in a person.

INO is delicious.  Definitely no need for bacon.

Not because of the bacon. Its the whole package. BBQ sauce, Bacon, Onion Rings... My favorite fast food burger