• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama failed to contain In N Out

Didn't lie, just watched an hour or so of FOX News.  Great panel they had on this morning: Chicken Little, Boy who cried wolf and Paul Revere. I don't come in here to support Obama but just saying every day is not the end.  ISIS is out of control and seems most of them joining are coming from countries who recently had, or are having a civil war or some kind of revolution.   Maybe the revolution talk here is not the greatest idea. 

I get the sense that this administration doesn't want to deal with ISIS at all. This problem will only get worse.

My take is why is it the administrations problem anyway? All these years while we were protested against in the streets of these countries, while their leaders still buy up western culture in the tune of billions over billions, don't they finally take out their own trash. We need to send you some cool shit to go fight them I am all for that.  Only FOX News tells you ISIS in in Dubuque, Salem and the Valley with vials of ebola.  It is time these countries get pissed and go out in the streets and police their own trash. ISIS is a bunch of thugs, why don't you countries help us to get rid of them.   

My take is why is it the administrations problem anyway? All these years while we were protested against in the streets of these countries, while their leaders still buy up western culture in the tune of billions over billions, don't they finally take out their own trash. We need to send you some cool shit to go fight them I am all for that.  Only FOX News tells you ISIS in in Dubuque, Salem and the Valley with vials of ebola.  It is time these countries get pissed and go out in the streets and police their own trash. ISIS is a bunch of thugs, why don't you countries help us to get rid of them.   

I totally agree but are these other countries even able to deal with them if they wanted too? I believe It is in our best interests that ISIS be stopped/eliminated. I'm sure everyone can agree on that.

I get the sense that this administration doesn't want to deal with ISIS at all. This problem will only get worse.

it's a catch-22. the public is tired of war (and wars in the middle east in particular), and yet many feel we have a moral responsibility to combat evil when we come across it. what's the right decision to make here? 

we've been bombing ISIS strongholds in syria and iraq, and continue to do so. is that enough? is it time to let some other nation take the lead?

I totally agree but are these other countries even able to deal with them if they wanted too? I believe It is in our best interests that ISIS be stopped/eliminated. I'm sure everyone can agree on that.

I agree but there are plenty of things that would be in our self interest that we don't do.  For instance, it would be in our best interest to have Putin and his KGB gang all take bullets to the head. 

I agree but there are plenty of things that would be in our self interest that we don't do.  For instance, it would be in our best interest to have Putin and his KGB gang all take bullets to the head. 

Good amount of them joining are coming from former Soviet Republics.  I am not sure if they like Putin or not. 

Ya, I can get on board with that.  I agree they need some help.  Too many years of building gold walled palaces, could have purchased some tanks, my guess anyway. I think this could be the real war to fight and not whatever we have been doing these years.  You never know who to trust over there and something like ISIS may never be stopped.  World has been F'd up long before this administration.  

My fear is that ISIS will continue to spread, grow and expand beyond the borders of the middle east. Better to resolve this now rather than later. It just doesn't seem prudent to wait for the "global coalition" to act. As for Boko Haram, they may be more violent than ISIS and there is no way that these african countries can stand up to them without foriegn intervention. Maybe we need a leader that these other countries could get behind. Not likely with the ones we tend to elect.

Edited by Angels N Skins

Perhaps they can use some of the money they spend on mega skyscrapers, Mercedes benz's, and pet cheetahs on their own problems

Not many skyscrapers in the war torn areas of Iraq and Syria.

Good point but also there are many countries left there who do have skyscrapers.  They can get involved.  This isn't Hitler or Russia pointing every missile at you but just a gang of coward thugs who have weapons.  They are not following what is really Muslim so why not finally say time to take you out.  We can help, they just have to want to do it. It isn't an administration allowing it but countries who let it thrive around them.