• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

**** this

Brandon

The turning point for me was the stupid Calhoun bunt in the 8th inning last night.

Then tonight, Cowgill getting thrown out at third.

Oh, and there was Trout/Pujols/Hamilton/Kendrick vanishing, but at least Albert came through in the clutch one time.

All three of these points are extremely valid talking points.

I can live with the first two as we needed some spark or something to gain a lead since the offense sucked dick.

Which leaves the third point which is the worst part for me. I can't believe the middle of our order has been this bad.

What a waste of a season.

Props if they some how rip off three straight on probably the hottest team in baseball.......once again, teams playing playoff baseball to get into the playoffs keep that intensity up and going on a run.

I don't really see KC has being "hot" right now. The Angels offense just hasn't shown up at all.

All three of these points are extremely valid talking points.

I can live with the first two as we needed some spark or something to gain a lead since the offense sucked dick.

Which leaves the third point which is the worst part for me. I can't believe the middle of our order has been this bad.

Reminds me of 2008

Silver lining is at least they aren't getting trounced by the Red Sox.

Royals are playing confident, playing loose and have all the momentum. Halos looked dead from the start and the offense just never woke up.

I don't really see KC has being "hot" right now. The Angels offense just hasn't shown up at all.

I disagree.

They are getting all the breaks and playing with that passion and work ethic from that win against Oakland. That shit always gets a team going for multiple games.

Three extra innings win is hot to me, especially how they are doing it.

Bingo.

I was at the game. The bunt turned what was a stadium full of energy into a foreshadowing stew of despair.

Scioscia has always been good at the things that matter more over a full season but terrible in-game. But in the playoffs the in-game moves are kind of important. Unless they can work some miracle deal where they have a different manager come in for the playoffs, he needs to go.

I was driving home from work screaming for Scioscia to take the damn bunt sign off and let him swing. When he popped up on a 3-1 count it felt like being punched.