• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

**** this

Brandon

Something I haven't heard discussed in a long time is the Angels lack of focus before games. Instead of focusing on scouting reports or watching the tape, they were listening to music and playing video games in the clubhouse.

No idea if that still goes on, but it's embarrassing if it does given the performance of the last two games.

Dipoto visits the clubhouse......Is losing fun? Then why are we having fun? Crash - Boom - Bang!!!!

If ever a one game at a time approach was needed it is now. Get to work boys, I truly struggle to have faith that you can pull this one off. However if they do play up to their abilities and get it to a game five anything is possible. But I have serious doubts.

So disappointing. I think like Trout, the Angels as a whole have a gaping hole in their game. They're lacking heart and being out-played in fundamentals. Their big hitters can't hit when it matters.

Where was this mentality when we were blowing the A's out of the water? 

So disappointing. I think like Trout, the Angels as a whole have a gaping hole in their game. They're lacking heart and being out-played in fundamentals. Their big hitters can't hit when it matters.

Lacking heart ... really? Exactly what does that mean? Easy to say when a team loses. I call bullshit Mr. Junky.

and if those moves don't work he gets trashed anyway.  by and large, you dance with the girl you brought.  The point is, nothing looks like a good choice when your players don't perform.  We are down in this series because the halos can't hit the ball

Calhoun has 4 successful bunts in his entire professional career. How is that doing what got the team into the playoffs?

The Royals are just playing better baseball, their defense is out of this world right now, and they are exposing the Angels weaknesses, lets be honest the 2014 Angels team is most likely the WORST team to have the BEST record in Baseball.

Edited by John Taylor