• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

**** this

Brandon

Yep, and they want to blame Mike. I guess he should have given the clutch hit sign instead of the strike out sign more often.

I blame Mike for the CAlhoun bunt and playing Josh...other than that...this is on the team for once again coming up small in October. This is pretty much a carbon copy of 2004, 2007, 2008

as far as the royals being hot, i don't think so. i think they get their ass handed to them by the O's. to be fair lest anyone think i'm a poor sport, i think the O's would have bitch slapped the Angels right out as well. this series is really about how bad the Angels are playing right now. we look like we don't belong and apparently, we don't.

I don't give a freak that this team won 98 games.

This org needs a redo.

Dump the garbage, stop signing garbage FAs to big contracts, and for a freaking change fully utilize Latin America and Japan like most MLB teams do!

This team is as stale as 6 month old bread.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Mike is to blame more than any other individual, and I would say more than the entire offense. You get mad at mental errors, not physical. Well a coach's mental error is worse because: that's all they have to do; they have minutes to decide, not milliseconds, and it's always a ridiculously easy call or a coin flip which no one can criticize.

And yet Scioscia has made the wrong call when it has been ridiculously easy every time. You never bunt with nobody on 2nd. The only times you bunt are 1st and 2nd or 2nd with nobody out, and he let Freese hit into a DP instead. So he is about 0/5 right now, not including Cowgill's 0 at bats when he is probably the team's 3rd best hitter and defender.

All a manager has to do is look at two numbers and pick the higher one. Scioscia picks the lower one every time. That's much more blame-worthy than a guy failing to do the hardest thing in the world this side of screenplay-writing: getting a base hit.

Your post may be correct if it was one guy shitting the bed. But the whole offense shit the bed. Inexcusible.

Something I haven't heard discussed in a long time is the Angels lack of focus before games.  Instead of focusing on scouting reports or watching the tape, they were listening to music and playing video games in the clubhouse. 

No idea if that still goes on, but it's embarrassing if it does given the performance of the last two games. 

Something I haven't heard discussed in a long time is the Angels lack of focus before games. Instead of focusing on scouting reports or watching the tape, they were listening to music and playing video games in the clubhouse.

No idea if that still goes on, but it's embarrassing if it does given the performance of the last two games.

Just what we need, our own beer and chicken gate.