• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS Gameday Thread - Angels vs Royals - Game 2

Chimi

Probably will win Manager of the year in the AL, and you want to fire him because the bats are cold?  I recognize your frustration, but really?  

Notice I said "they" Bruce.

I'm actually in the very small pro-Scioscia group. 

I'm so young, he's really the only Angels manager I've ever known.  ^_^

And I think it's fair to say we've been damn good the last decade or so with him at the helm. 

Edited by laagamer

Come on Bruce, you have thin skin.  People are obviously frustrated and saying all kinds of things.  To turn this into a racist accusation right now, in the middle of ALDS Game 2, is silly. 

So if he was black or Latino, you would say the same things?  I doubt it.  You folks and your venom aren't good with me, but I'll let Chuck deal with it.  I have never deleted someone's account.  I will delete posts but tell people why.  That's it.  So I;m a very moderate "Moderator."

My hat is off to the Royals - they came in and kicked our butts.  The four day lay-off took its toll.  The Royals have been playing their hearts out and have deserved to win.  The Angels were flat.  

I consider your "fat ass Italian " comments racist.  I would delete your account for this repetitive BS.   And I bet you are the first to say, "I'm not a racist." 

Hey Bruce, I don't know you, but I read here every day and I think you're an asshole! Are you gonna delete my account? I dare you.