• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS Gameday Thread - Angels vs Royals - Game 2

Chimi

Hey Bruce, I don't know you, but I read here every day and I think you're an asshole! Are you gonna delete my account? I dare you.

Dare me?  LOL  I don't know you either.  You can call me anything you want.  As I posted above, I don't delete accounts - not my deal.  I will delete posts and tell people why.  If you don't like it, I could not give a rat's ass.  I don't appreciate racist comments - maybe you do.  This web site was established for a reason that maybe you don't know anything about.  If you want to know more - let me or Chuck know.

this series is almost over. the problem with trout right now as it has been for a good bit is that his swing has actually gotten longer and he's developed a modest uppercut, outside of his normal golf swing on down and in pitches. he needs to get his swing shortened.

who would have thought that the offense would get worse than last night? crazy. oh well, looks like i'm getting a refund on those alcs tickets. i'll hope against hope for the next three games, but the writing was on the wall the last couple weeks of the regular season.

So if he was black or Latino, you would say the same things? I doubt it. You folks and your venom aren't good with me, but I'll let Chuck deal with it. I have never deleted someone's account. I will delete posts but tell people why. That's it. So I;m a very moderate "Moderator."

My hat is off to the Royals - they came in and kicked our butts. The four day lay-off took its toll. The Royals have been playing their hearts out and have deserved to win. The Angels were flat.

And you are okay with them being flat?

Okayyyyy

this series is almost over. the problem with trout right now as it has been for a good bit is that his swing has actually gotten longer and he's developed a modest uppercut, outside of his normal golf swing on down and in pitches. he needs to get his swing shortened.

who would have thought that the offense would get worse than last night? crazy. oh well, looks like i'm getting a refund on those alcs tickets. i'll hope against hope for the next three games, but the writing was on the wall the last couple weeks of the regular season.

Get him back to leading off, and stop being A-Fraud and go back to being Rickey. Rickey hit HRs and stole bases. He didn't convert to only hitting HRs though!

This is on YOU Ghost Pujols and Roger Dorn Hackilton.

If you two clowns had lived up even mostly to your contracts, Trout wouldn't have to be mainly a power hitter. He could actually be Rickey!

Edited by Angel Oracle

Well the Kings came back from a 3-0 deficit against the Sharks.  So anything is possible.  Unlikely but possible.  We have to steal game 3 and get it to 4.  If we were to steal 4 then we would be right back here in Anaheim with a chance to do the unlikely.  Key word unlikely.  This team doesn't appear to have the heart of my Kings.  

You seen the Angels in the playoffs since 2004? THEY are the Sharks. IF any team is gonna come back from a 2-0 deficit, it's the team facing the Angels

Frustrated. I'll wait to post my thoughts so cooler heads can prevail.

Maybe I'm a Trout homer, but I put the majority of this on Scioscia, Pujols, and Hamilton. Yeah, Trout has to take some blame, but the kid is in his first post season experience. We brought in Pujols and Hamilton to lead the team in this situation. ****ing frustrated as all hell. ****ing Pujols...jesus!

Nice to see Kendrick slumping again too. 

And now way is Scioscia getting fired...he managed us to the playoffs...that bought him at least another season on his contract.