• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS Gameday Thread - Angels vs Royals - Game 2

Chimi

well, that was fitting. strike out by mike trout. I'm so tired of everyone calling him the new Mr. October and MVP... I just want him to go back to being a really good ballplayer without all the fanfare and hype. It's clearly messing with him. I am so afraid that he's getting ruined... 

Edited by JeanneusP

I am still a Trout fan but it is what it is.  He is a below average player currently.  I believe the will recover it just wont be this season.  The pitchers have adjusted to him.  He has been figured out.  He has to adjust to the pitchers now in order to turn it around. 

Hate to say it, but this season has felt like fools gold all along

When we went on our hot streak, it was against mainly crappy teams. We can joke about Oakland's epic fail, but I think ours is worse. Best record in baseball and we collapse as soon as we get any kind of challenge.

Well the Kings came back from a 3-0 deficit against the Sharks.  So anything is possible.  Unlikely but possible.  We have to steal game 3 and get it to 4.  If we were to steal 4 then we would be right back here in Anaheim with a chance to do the unlikely.  Key word unlikely.  This team doesn't appear to have the heart of my Kings.  

So if he was black or Latino, you would say the same things?  I doubt it.  You folks and your venom aren't good with me, but I'll let Chuck deal with it.  I have never deleted someone's account.  I will delete posts but tell people why.  That's it.  So I;m a very moderate "Moderator."

My hat is off to the Royals - they came in and kicked our butts.  The four day lay-off took its toll.  The Royals have been playing their hearts out and have deserved to win.  The Angels were flat.  

Bruce, you're being a jerk on a bad night.