• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So what is everyone's thoughts on Obama's plan for ISIS?

I could have started an argument of how those scriptures were out of context and fs79 wouldnt have a clue about it and then I could have bashed the Old Testament where you would have come in and cried out that my points were out of context but then I would be defending Islam which I have no business doing and we would have gotten into a Quran v bible bullshit. And since this is severely off topic now I edited my post to be the bigger man.

I would have come in and cried?  Interesting perspective. 

does it matter?  I'm not pointing my finger and judging people who live in poverty and oppression that some idiot from so cal couldn't even imagine or comprehend.

the weak minded reference was directed at you, not them, for assuming shit that you dont have any more of a freaking clue about than i do.

could you be any more self righteous or pompous?

getting beyond all of the name calling and foolishness, let us get back to the topic at hand.

http://news.msn.com/world/us-led-raids-hit-grain-silos-in-syria-kill-workers-monitor

We have bombed the ever increasing threat of gluten.............grain silos.  Oh, and took out civilians while we were at it.  Good grief, we can't get any kind of intel on this stuff?

getting beyond all of the name calling and foolishness, let us get back to the topic at hand.

http://news.msn.com/world/us-led-raids-hit-grain-silos-in-syria-kill-workers-monitor

We have bombed the ever increasing threat of gluten.............grain silos.  Oh, and took out civilians while we were at it.  Good grief, we can't get any kind of intel on this stuff?

The military said the facility targeted was used by the Islamic State as a logistics hub and vehicle staging area.

I guess it would never dawn on the military that maybe a lot of vehicles around a grain facility, is to move the grain.

imagine you lived in syria.  A humble muslim farmer just trying to hold your land and family together. 

All of a sudden you see a tomahawk missile fly over and land nearby, causing massive destruction and death.  You know your people don't have such technology, and it's undoubtedly come from american or its allies.  You see civilians lying dead, women and children.  You never witnessed ISIS/ISIL/Al Qaeda cause devastation like that.

Who would you believe are the extremists?

Now imagine if you are a humble farmer, and after seeing the missles fly over and land nearby, you finally just harvested your grain that your worked all year for, and drove your grain to the silo to store........

And now Obama is blaming the intelligence community for failing to recognize the ISIS threat.

It's never his fault, always someone else's.

right?  i mean come on,  pretty sure he made the decision, might have wanted to ask before you act instead of once again deflecting blame.

i get that the guy is a puppet, but can he stop acting like one at least in the media before he loses all credibility?

i really wish the Reps had one worthwhile candidate or platform to run against Hilary lately.. but they dont so its moot

right?  i mean come on,  pretty sure he made the decision, might have wanted to ask before you act instead of once again deflecting blame.

i get that the guy is a puppet, but can he stop acting like one at least in the media before he loses all credibility?

i really wish the Reps had one worthwhile candidate or platform to run against Hilary lately.. but they dont so its moot

The Republicans are talking up Romney for 2016. Can you believe that?! Do they love to lose elections or something?