• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So what is everyone's thoughts on Obama's plan for ISIS?

If fs79 and DR had it their way it would be a muslim hate-fest up in here

There you go again, making gross assumptions about me.

I don't hate Muslims, but I hate and fear those Muslims who want to convert me at the point of a sword.

And there are many of them, not just a tiny minority as our president and other leaders keep telling us.

Colleen Hufford of Oklahoma City met up with one yesterday and he decapitated her. Just google it for the details.

There you go again, making gross assumptions about me.

I don't hate Muslims, but I hate and fear those Muslims who want to convert me at the point of a sword.

And there are many of them, not just a tiny minority as our president and other leaders keep telling us.

Colleen Hufford of Oklahoma City met up with one yesterday and he decapitated her. Just google it for the details.

It is not certain this was due to him being a muslim.  Fact is he was fired right before the murder. 

It is not certain this was due to him being a muslim.  Fact is he was fired right before the murder. 

Witnesses said he was "shouting Islamic phrases" as he was beheading her. Other people at the plant said he had been trying to convert her and others.

Thanks goodness the COO of the company was also an off-duty cop and was able to shoot him before he could behead the second woman. She was seriously injured but lucky to keep her head.

So what if he was fired?! He still did what a lot of Muslim terrorists do, and that is to behead people.

Edited by fan_since79

Witnesses said he was "shouting Islamic phrases" as he was beheading her. Other people at the plant said he had been trying to convert her and others.

Thanks goodness the COO of the company was also an off-duty cop and was able to shoot him before he could behead the second woman. She was seriously injured but lucky to keep her head.

So what if he was fired?! He still did what a lot of Muslim terrorists do, and that is to behead people.

Yeah, he should have just parked a moving truck full of explosives next to the building and ran away.

It is hard to come down to hard on the anti-muslim crowd. Certainly there are a lot of peaceful muslims just trying to make a life for themselves and their families like the rest of us. 

The unfortunate thing is the Islamic extremists aren't a fringe group. It is a significant number of the overall muslim population. That is where the differ from other extremists. 

It is hard to come down to hard on the anti-muslim crowd. Certainly there are a lot of peaceful muslims just trying to make a life for themselves and their families like the rest of us. 

The unfortunate thing is the Islamic extremists aren't a fringe group. It is a significant number of the overall muslim population. That is where the differ from other extremists. 

A rational man is rare around these parts.

imagine you lived in syria.  A humble muslim farmer just trying to hold your land and family together. 

All of a sudden you see a tomahawk missile fly over and land nearby, causing massive destruction and death.  You know your people don't have such technology, and it's undoubtedly come from american or its allies.  You see civilians lying dead, women and children.  You never witnessed ISIS/ISIL/Al Qaeda cause devastation like that.

Who would you believe are the extremists?

imagine you lived in syria.  A humble muslim farmer just trying to hold your land and family together. 

All of a sudden you see a tomahawk missile fly over and land nearby, causing massive destruction and death.  You know your people don't have such technology, and it's undoubtedly come from american or its allies.  You see civilians lying dead, women and children.  You never witnessed ISIS/ISIL/Al Qaeda cause devastation like that.

Ruralism doesn't necessarily prevent people from understanding complex situations.

So you are saying a humble muslim farmer in Syria doesn't have any clue that Assad has been fighting rebels in Syria for years? 

I just think that humans often (if not usually) have the ability to think about and understand complex topics. In your story of the farmer, what would he think if ISIS had stormed a nearby town three weeks earlier and killed several people then raped his cousin? Is everyone now evil? Does his head explode because he can't figure out who to support?