• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So what is everyone's thoughts on Obama's plan for ISIS?

does it matter? I'm not pointing my finger and judging people who live in poverty and oppression that some idiot from so cal couldn't even imagine or comprehend.

You seem to want to take an authoritarian position in this debate. So which impoverished land are you posting from, Tustin, Irvine, Bell Gardens?

Please go on record in saying you meant "these people" as terrorist extremists and not just Muslims.

The instruction to behead the infidel is part of Islamic teaching, but I'll grant you that most Muslims would never do such a thing.

Whether most Muslims would condemn such a thing is another matter entirely. There's been very little of that these past few years.

your misdirection skills are almost as good as the bush administration's

Your answering of a direct question is almost as good as the Obama Administration.

For your location I'm going with your easy chair in the Orange county area, not really the hotbed of underprivileged lifestyles. It may be the throne of judgmental spoiled kids, like Irvine but it still says Starbucks addiction and parents paid for tuition.

fan, I didn't know you were quite the Islamic scholar.

Did you take a class on the Quran?

QURAN:

Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them (2:191)

Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)

Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)

The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)

Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)

The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)

Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies

(22:19)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)

The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)

Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

Behead.jpg

QURAN:

Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them (2:191)

Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)

Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)

The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)

Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)

The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)

Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies

(22:19)

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)

The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)

Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

I can't help but think what your reaction would be if I took the Bible out of context that badly. Congrats.

losing isn't always bad.

I could have started an argument of how those scriptures were out of context and fs79 wouldnt have a clue about it and then I could have bashed the Old Testament where you would have come in and cried out that my points were out of context but then I would be defending Islam which I have no business doing and we would have gotten into a Quran v bible bullshit. And since this is severely off topic now I edited my post to be the bigger man.

I could have started an argument of how those scriptures were out of context and fs79 wouldnt have a clue about it and then I could have bashed the Old Testament where you would have come in and cried out that my points were out of context but then I would be defending Islam which I have no business doing and we would have gotten into a Quran v bible bullshit. And since this is severely off topic now I edited my post to be the bigger man.

There's a crucial difference between the Old Testament and the Koran. The O.T. has been superseded by the New, but the Koran is still believed by Muslims to be the actual dictated words of Allah to Mohammed, and as valid and binding today as it was in the 7th century. The Muslim is expected to read it in the original Arabic and to obey its every command.

There's a crucial difference between the Old Testament and the Koran. The O.T. has been superseded by the New, but the Koran is still believed by Muslims to be the actual dictated words of Allah to Mohammed, and as valid and binding today as it was in the 7th century. The Muslim is expected to read it in the original Arabic and to obey its every command.

For yours, mine, and MT's sake I advise you to drop it before we all really get into it like the cluster**** known as the Iraq thread.