• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

**** you Oakland

Kazmir also claimed Davis had been reprimanded by baseball officials for making a "cry-baby face" at the Oakland dugout Saturday.

Major League Baseball said it had no comment on Kazmir's assertion.

Anyone see that?

I was reading this and I don't recall seeing or hearing anything about Davis being reprimanded for making faces until now. I think they are making this up since I didn't see it nor is there video of it. As for Kazmir saying he was getting squeezed the strike zone was the same for both pitchers and honestly he wasn't wild but he was not throwing strikes and Maybe he's used to getting those calls, Maybe That's how his era and wins were good this season but not every ump is going to give you your perfect strikezone. Kazmir Norris and Melvin have all said some pretty cry baby things these past few days.

We dont want to get ahead of ourselves.  We still have to play the games we better give it our 110 % out there on the field and take it one game at a time.  We still got ballgames left to play so we need to bring our A game.  We cant look too far ahead just take it one game at a time and play the game.

Yep because all of us here at AW are the ones playing the games on the field. 

Kazmir also claimed Davis had been reprimanded by baseball officials for making a "cry-baby face" at the Oakland dugout Saturday.

Major League Baseball said it had no comment on Kazmir's assertion.

Anyone see that?

True or not I don't see announcing this in public as something that will cause future umpires to give Kaz any borderline strike calls...