• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Food options near the stadium

Hi all,

I am going to the games this weekend on Sat and Sun.

I wanted to know what are some good places to eat fairly close to the Stadium.

Looking for a laid back place and not corporate owned tourist trap

We like Mediterranean, Mexican and Asian food the most.

Can anyone recommend some good spots, thanks.

Edited by DJInferno

Depends on your definition of close.  Walking distance, there isn't much.  Catch, Hooters, Shmidt (sp), El Torito, a bunch of fast foods off the top of my head.  

If you don't mind driving a few miles, looks like there are a few restaurants near the Tilted Kilt area on Katella that others on the board might be able to comment better on.  

If you go the other way on katella, you are approaching the Disney area.  

Question for those who suggested Acapulco (one of my favorite Mexican places in CA): Where is one located near the stadium? When we went to a Yankees-Angels game in May, we went to the location of the one on Katella where we usually ate only to find that it had closed and another restaurant was there in its place.

Question for those who suggested Acapulco (one of my favorite Mexican places in CA): Where is one located near the stadium? When we went to a Yankees-Angels game in May, we went to the location of the one on Katella where we usually ate only to find that it had closed and another restaurant was there in its place.

Just past the Honda Center in the shopping center with the movie theater. Across from The Tilted Kilt.