• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GameDay Thread 8/28/14 vs. OAKLAND

Phew. Now that's a relief.

So, does the protest get upheld? I'm a little nervous.

Not worried at all. They didn't screw up the rule, they just made a judgement call. Those won't get overturned

Hell, when Sosh protested the Astros game(where they CLEARLY screwed up the rule) they still didn't win. This won't be changed.

Not worried at all. They didn't screw up the rule, they just made a judgement call. Those won't get overturned

Hell, when Sosh protested the Astros game(where they CLEARLY screwed up the rule) they still didn't win. This won't be changed.

Didn't we win that game though?

Still, I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Good game, good win. Just one thing about the obstruction play. How is out obstruction when Aybar was running in fair territory on the wrong side on his runners path? How does Aybar have the right to be there? The runners path exists solely to give the runner an open lane. Neither Moss nor Otero came near that path. Both stayed well in fair territory. No way the protest gets upheld but Aybar was clearly out in my opinion. He had no right to be there and ran into the guy with the ball. Easy call for me. Oh well. Didn't matter. Glad we won in a different inning. MLB is far less likely to consider replaying the game now.

Edited by HaloMagic