• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GameDay Thread 8/28/14 vs. OAKLAND

I have watched the replay a few times on my phone and I still don't see how Moss interfered.  He was on the grass the whole time and slightly got in the base path AFTER Aybar had already changed directions.

Lol stop. They were both blocking the base path Aybar had nowhere to go.

I have watched the replay a few times on my phone and I still don't see how Moss interfered. He was on the grass the whole time and slightly got in the base path AFTER Aybar had already changed directions.

I would think aybar changed direction because he saw moss was there?

Terrible approach from Trout to swing at that pitch. How is it that the whole team shits the bed when we play these guys?

ALL the pressure is on the pitcher there, yet it's the hitters who seem to choke up in those situations

Make the dude throw a freakin strike first. Would have been 3-0. Unreal

One decision in that inning that's not getting enough focus is not pinch hitting for Calhoun, who has looked like dog shit in every aspect today. I really thought Cowgill had to come in.

And letting CJ come out for the 6th. CJ was getting worse each inning and had already given up hard hit balls to both Donaldson and Gomes.