• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Stock Market: The Thread

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

Largest one day drop in 33 years

And that’s with Fed intervening in the Repo market in the middle of the day. I bet they cut rates again. 

I’ll also bet that the stimulus package or whatever it’s going to be called will be in the high 100’s of billions of dollars. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

And that’s with Fed intervening in the Repo market in the middle of the day. I bet they cut rates again. 

I’ll also bet that the stimulus package or whatever it’s going to be called will be in the high 100’s of billions of dollars. 

But we can't pay to keep people in this country healthy.

3 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Largest one day drop in 33 years, and not one post.

Buncha front runners.

The president's bland speech with few proposals to ameliorate this crisis sank the markets. He should have declared a national emergency and mobilized the federal government to provide massive assistance to individuals and sectors severely damaged by this. A major mistake which may deny him a second term.

There, are you happy?

9 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The president's bland speech with few proposals to ameliorate this crisis sank the markets. He should have declared a national emergency and mobilized the federal government to provide massive assistance to individuals and sectors severely damaged by this. A major mistake which may deny him a second term.

There, are you happy?

"Massive assistance to individuals"

you're cute.

The only individuals offered assistance would be residents of Mar a lago.

Market is 'recovering' a bit. This doesn't look like capitulation day. Not yet.

But who the hell knows. This could be the bottom, next week could be the bottom, next month sometime could be the bottom...

My retirement accounts are evaporating, but my horizon is 7-10 years out so I'm not moving anything. Most of my money is in cash so everything's fine.

I'm going to print this out, and have Trump sign it.

1 hr 5 min ago

Stocks are on track for their worst month since 1987

From CNN Business' Anneken Tappe

There's no way to sugarcoat this: The markets look terrible right now.

We're halfway through March and Wall Street is on track for its worst month in more than three decades.

The S&P 500, the broadest measure of American stocks, is down 16.9% so far this month -- putting it on track for its worst month since October 1987, when the infamous "Black Monday" market crash happened.

Ouch.