• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire Huston Street

And it's not even about how the players turn out. Trades should be judged on the day of because the GMs aren't living in 2018 right now either. And DiPoto got horrible value. I should be seeing the names Street, Benoit, and Kennedy on the Angels official depth chart and I don't.

Would trading Adenhardt for LaTroy Hawkins be considered a brilliant move because of how their respective careers turned out?

wow

As insensitive as the Adenhart remark was, I agree to an extent about judging trades in their day. There was a time where the Angels could have received plenty in return by trading Jeff Mathis or Brandon Wood. So if we'd traded one of them for a decent middle reliever it would have been a dumb move. Sure, the reliever may have turned out more useful, but it undervalues what they were worth at the time and we could have got more back in this hypothetical scenario. Whatever happens to these four guys, I feel we could have got a better return than we did by trading them.

I didn't read it nor did I delete it, but my guess is if it was deleted it deserved to be deleted. With the amount of garbage that is allowed to be left on here it was probably pretty bad, either that or Chuck did it . If that's the case then I guess it is what it is because it's his site and we are his guests.

I didn't read it nor did I delete it, but my guess is if it was deleted it deserved to be deleted. With the amount of garbage that is allowed to be left on here it was probably pretty bad, either that or Chuck did it . If that's the case then I guess it is what it is because it's his site and we are his guests.

Love the apathy.

I guess you forgot we had to give up Trumbo to get Skaggs back. Your talking like we got Skaggs back for nothing. Had we not traded for Haren we would have had Corbin last year instead of Blanton. Had we not traded for Haren we would have been Blessed to trade Trumbo for another pitcher besides Skaggs. So yea. The Haren trade ended up being a bad trade.

Well not to get involved in a debate on the merits of that trade again,but Corbin would have been nice to have last year as well as for next year and the future.

Edited by stormngt

It's a dictatorship sometimes

Threads gone. Post gone.

Their world we just post in it

You know what you could do? Send PMs to the mods and ask them why things get deleted. The one who did it will tell you why. You probably won't agree with the reason because you'll be pissed and feel like you've been sensored, but you'll have your reason.