• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No Participation

lol @ making me feel stupid.  he's good at making himself look that way.  i personally dont like his constant derogatory remarks toward several people on this board and his holier than thou attitude just because he's a moderator.

I'm holier than thou but it has nothing to do with me being a mod.

I run the Meals on Wheels program in Bel Air. You try delivering food in a Bentley. It's not as easy as you think.

Que Dios te Bendiga

I like IEBruin, even if he is an asshole. Speaking of which, I miss that classic thread. Anyways though, he and a few other mods seem to be taking a bit of crap on here lately for, god forbidden, expressing their differentiating opinions. I'm not sure what some of you expect though, as if they are supposed to simply moderate and rarely express their own thoughts in threads. Why the hell would they even be on this site then? I can't think of anything more boring than to have to read thread after thread of fire scioscia, Mathis vs Napoli, why the hell is Ibanez playing, fire butcher/hatcher, etc. and never express an opinion for something they have read. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with them sometimes, and on certain topics/mods I often find myself disagreeing, but I appreciate that they drive conversation and are actually willing to try and moderate this forum, especially considering that they rarely delete or ban people unless they have been given warnings. So mods, thank you for all your work... Except IEBruin, that guys an asshole.