• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No Participation

And for the record, Lou has been a condescending ahole to me many times but I can say with confidence that his statements toward me have made me a better son, brother, father, husband, and American (technically Mexican American).

Thanks Lou. Please continue to never letting me get off easy.

Lou gets a lot of guys off easy.  

I think the reason we shit on people with differing view points is that most of those view points are either chicken littles on Prozac or incoherent people looking for attention. If you've spent any amount of time on this board then you'll see there are plenty of view points on any given day. Failure to recognize that is simply not wanting to see it or wanting to be a victim.

And for the record, Lou has been a condescending ahole to me many times but I can say with confidence that his statements toward me have made me a better son, brother, father, husband, and American (technically Mexican American).

Thanks Lou. Please continue to never letting me get off easy.

I appreciate the kind words.

btw, we prefer the term Beaner American

Oh, Shut up, Red!!!

You're all going to die alone.

You're arguing for disruption over discussion. How can anyone get motivated for a discussion with your PUBES getting in the way, pal?! It's YOU that shouldn't get involved!!

I've posted some harsh words to some people here, mostly to Tank about Mountain Dew and Vegetarians being closet fish eaters (sorry big guy, I was off my meds), but never posted something like this. The odd part is that he posts incomprehensible sentences that look like random word generation and then comes up with this. It is lucid but ludicrous.

I've had PM after PM with him about the troubles he has had with members and have tried to reason with him about his sentence structure and how he brings most of the criticism to his own doorstep. His response, You trash when absurd to your own view yet discourage making Drones out of your audience. 

There is nothing here for us moderators to work with. He lives in a world of his own where sentences like the one above make perfect sense to him. We can't protect or moderate the responses to a completely obtuse personality.

I'm pretty new to this site, but have been on here reading threads since last season.  Some of the posters on here can be a little brash and straight forward, but that is what I like about this site.  It would be annoying if it weren't for the fact that the people who frequently post on here know more about baseball and the Angels then any other Angels forum you will find.  People here have done their research and (for the most part) don't talk out of their behind. I have learned a lot from this site and I hope I can contribute in the future.  I guess my point is, grow up and lighten up.  If you take people too seriously it will stress you out too much.  It is the internet and nobody is forcing you to be here.  If you think you could do a better job then by all means start your own forum instead of attacking the people who run this site.  Personally I find the conversation on here (this thread particularly) to be hilarious.  

I think the reason we shit on people with differing view points is that most of those view points are either chicken littles on Prozac or incoherent people looking for attention. If you've spent any amount of time on this board then you'll see there are plenty of view points on any given day. Failure to recognize that is simply not wanting to see it or wanting to be a victim.

ooohhh, that's a bingo.

Oh, Shut up, Red!!!

You're all going to die alone.

You're arguing for disruption over discussion. How can anyone get motivated for a discussion with your PUBES getting in the way, pal?! It's YOU that shouldn't get involved!!

This is now officially my favorite post of all time...f---- off crying doves.

Good post.  What do you think about Miami Vice?

I'm pretty new to this site, but have been on here reading threads since last season.  Some of the posters on here can be a little brash and straight forward, but that is what I like about this site.  It would be annoying if it weren't for the fact that the people who frequently post on here know more about baseball and the Angels then any other Angels forum you will find.  People here have done their research and (for the most part) don't talk out of their behind. I have learned a lot from this site and I hope I can contribute in the future.  I guess my point is, grow up and lighten up.  If you take people too seriously it will stress you out too much.  It is the internet and nobody is forcing you to be here.  If you think you could do a better job then by all means start your own forum instead of attacking the people who run this site.  Personally I find the conversation on here (this thread particularly) to be hilarious.  

Fan since 86, huh?

Mods, meeting in Throne Hollywood.  We have an important matter to discuss.