• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No Participation

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I thought the whole “Your and idoit” originated from a work email @Adam shared where a guy said “I’m and idoit” in the email itself. I could be wrong since it was eleven or twelve years ago.

Uh no. Can’t take credit for this one.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I thought the whole “Your and idoit” originated from a work email @Adam shared where a guy said “I’m and idoit” in the email itself. I could be wrong since it was eleven or twelve years ago.

There are many idoits in this world, so it doesn't surprise me that more than one person has committed such grievous and ironic errors in the same three-word phrase.

• 4 years later...
On 7/8/2014 at 4:48 PM, red321 said:

Guys (and gals), it's pretty simple.

If you don't like it here...leave. Seriously...leave. Don't need to make a big dramatic announcement...no need to schedule a press conference and send out a press release...just delete the bookmark and don't come back. Nobody is going to miss you.

This look at me, I want attention bs...this mods are against me crap...you aren't the first ones who have whined about it...you won't be the last. There are plenty of people who have differing opinions on this site. There are plenty of mods who have differing opinions. If you feel picked on it's probably because you weren't loved as a child and have low self esteem...or you deserve it for starting threads like this. Nobody is out to get you...nobody is picking on you...nobody cares. If you stick around for a few months than great...if you don't...who gives a shit.

I think I know what happened to @red321.