• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout. Spoiler.

Pure gold from last night's gameday thread (June 7, 2014):

“Fvck this team. Green down. Cron down when Stewart comes back. I can't stand this organization”

“I'm going to watch hockey and not even check on the score during the game tonight”

“Just saw Sale's career numbers against the Angels.... Not sure this one is even worth following tonight.”

“This game is going to suck.”

“I'll be surprised if Josh makes contact at all tonight vs Sale”

“Game over drive home safely” (3rd Inning)

“turned the game off. can't take this crap..”

“Doesn't really matter who started this game for the Angels. They would have had to pitch a CG shutout just to keep the team in the game.”

“Shutout for sure.”

“…We never had a chance in this game…”

“This one's over. No one on our team looks like they have any chance of hitting Sale.”

“It was game over after they scored the first 2 runs.”

“This team is a train wreck.”

“&*%@. Never mind. we suck. goodnight.”

“Hahaha...rasmus is full of crap” (Rasmus' line: 2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 3 SO)

. . . and then . . .

“!!!!! Holy smokes Mike Trout !!”

“Whoa!! Made many of us AW members sound like fools. Way to go Trout!”

“Wow I turned off this game in the 6th. Holy shit!!”

“Well that was unexpected.”

I turned on last night's game after watching the post-game show from the Kings.  I had been checking the score and it obviously didn't look good.  No way I would have watched that whole game from the start.  Boy was I surprised to see this team come back like that.

It just amazes me how many people on here want to piss all over this team. It's like they enjoy it more than a 6 run 8th inning comeback.At least some of you admit it. Props to you for that I guess.

It's laughable that Ibanez is even in the lineup.

It's a crime that he is batting 5th.

Hey Sosh, if you want to continue to play your lover, at least drop his sorry azzz down the lineup.

Big surprise... Santiago fails. Who didn't see that coming?

It's not about him maintaining a 1.015 OPS. It's about what he is doing right now and who is the better option. Shuck is not some vet that is off to a slow start. Sosh constantly stuck with his favorites in years past to "get them going" and it cost us many games in April and May. It's about time he change that strategy don't you think?

It's not just the 0-3 start. It's the fact that the bullpen has looked like blow torch, there has been numerous wasted opportunities on offense and the Angels were pretty much blown out of each game. If there were some 9-8 slug fests or 2-1 pitching gems I could get on board with the "we're just 0-3, it's still early" crowd. But it's not that way at all. Not even close. This team looks exactly the same as it has for the past 4 years. I would think that there would be some urgency in the club house this year. Let's see if they show any sign of that on Friday.

Guys, xboom has never posted anything negative about the Angels.

Edited by tdawg87

So uh...people have to pick and choose when to call out bad play by the team?

Calling out a bad play and claiming the game is over and turning the game off in the 3rd inning down 3 runs are completely different things. I criticize certain moves by MS, before and during the game. But I don't blow it out of proportion like it's game 7 of the World Series. Every manager makes a bad call. Every player strikes out with runners in scoring position. Every player grounds into a double play. But to sit here in the game day thread every single game and say nothing but negative comments all day long is just tiring to read. I know, I should just stay out of game day threads. Which I have for almost 2 years now. And my game watching experience is much better now because of it.

I'm not saying I am better than and no one on this team should be critiqued. Go ahead and do what you have to do for your own game day experience. But the constant berating of players and coaches by certain individuals on this board gets old, fast.

I turned the game off probably about five minutes before he hit the GS.

To be fair I had to be up at 4:30 AM and it was almost midnight.

This is what I hate the most about the time change. I love that East Coast games don't start until I am already home from work and the gym. But I despise that games on the west coast aren't over until midnight or even 1am. Thankfully, this website/forum keeps me up to date on the actions of my favorite team.

This is what I hate the most about the time change. I love that East Coast games don't start until I am already home from work and the gym. But I despise that games on the west coast aren't over until midnight or even 1am. Thankfully, this website/forum keeps me up to date on the actions of my favorite team.

Yeah, for sure.

xboom, I think you're missing the point of the gameday thread. It was recently merged with the rant thread. It's where people post their emotional, in-the-moment reactions to what's going on in the game. Calling anybody out for what they post in there, other than for purposes of comedy, isn't really fair IMO.