• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout. Spoiler.

I disagree Wally. I understand voicing frustrations or criticizing an at bat or fielding error or pitching change in the moment. I don't understand the whole sky is falling attitude after giving up 3 runs early in a game, or even before the game starts. And it's the usual suspects every single game.

Earlier in the week old threads were bumped about the Pujols signing and fun was made towards the so called pollyannas of the board. All in good fun.

The same exact thing is happening with this thread and rehashing reactions, but now people are defensive.

Haha.

Earlier in the week old threads were bumped about the Pujols signing and fun was made towards the so called pollyannas of the board. All in good fun.

The same exact thing is happening with this thread and rehashing reactions, but now people are defensive.

Haha.

Actually if you read the thread, people were upset with xboom calling people frontrunners. There was nothing wrong with this thread until the superfan bullshit started.

He's right. I don't know if front runner is the right word, but Chuck and company wouldn't of had to rewrite the TOS and include a thread about the negativity and people signing up just to post about the sky is falling if it wasn't true.

I wasn't around when the Pujols signing was done, so I just browsed the threads and saw choice words for the optimistic or excited fans as well.

Actually, front runners isn't the correct word because when the team does well most of the negs don't post like when we went on a terror recently.

Actually if you read the thread, people were upset with xboom calling people frontrunners. There was nothing wrong with this thread until the superfan bullshit started.

Shut up, you. Last night you just couldn't after the Trout grand slam. Nothing worse than an impotent fan.

Shut up, you. Last night you just couldn't after the Trout grand slam. Nothing worse than an impotent fan.

I asked you nicely not to bring up my....problem......publicly. What happens in the GD thread STAYS in the GD thread.

BTW, I can see xbooms frustration in the GameDay thread because some people treat it as their personal litter box. Like rolling an argument about Ibanez in a GameDay thread and he wasn't in the lineup. Meanwhile there are multiple threads on the subject so there is no reason to steer the conversation into a ditch because of some OCD complex.

On that note, yeah, **** Ibanez.

Edited by Eric Notti

I asked you nicely not to bring up my....problem......publicly. What happens in the GD thread STAYS in the GD thread.

And I keep telling you psychologically you are cheating on Trout every time you do a Google search for Kate Upton causing this dilemma. It's all in your head, be more like Trolldaddy and accept you can more than one favorite team; Mike Trout and team boobies.

Agreed. It does seem like a lot get enjoyment out of hating.

It just amazes me how many people on here want to piss all over this team. It's like they enjoy it more than a 6 run 8th inning comeback.At least some of you admit it. Props to you for that I guess.

So you are the real reason why we lost 7 of 10. You watched the games. Feel free to miss some more.

I've only missed the end of a small handful of Angels games this year, and two of them were the Trout walk-off 3-run homer and last night's game.

Exactly.....great post!

Calling out a bad play and claiming the game is over and turning the game off in the 3rd inning down 3 runs are completely different things. I criticize certain moves by MS, before and during the game. But I don't blow it out of proportion like it's game 7 of the World Series. Every manager makes a bad call. Every player strikes out with runners in scoring position. Every player grounds into a double play. But to sit here in the game day thread every single game and say nothing but negative comments all day long is just tiring to read. I know, I should just stay out of game day threads. Which I have for almost 2 years now. And my game watching experience is much better now because of it.

I'm not saying I am better than and no one on this team should be critiqued. Go ahead and do what you have to do for your own game day experience. But the constant berating of players and coaches by certain individuals on this board gets old, fast.

There you go.

Yep. It doesn't matter if you don't want to support the team even after a loss. What does matter is blasting negative rants all over the board just because you like blasting negative rants all over a message board.