• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hank Conger

Hank has always had the potential to be this type of player. I'd be ecstatic with a .280/.340/.440 line from him. With his good defense, he could be a 3-4 WAR player in 400 PA. 

Catchers tend to be slow to develop..   Would be nice if the first round pick ended up being that sort of a player.

Like others have said, if nothing else he's easily as entertaining as Aybar.

The Angels have never used an everyday catcher under Mike Scioscia, but I think in any other system Hank Conger would be an everyday backstop and a top 10 catcher.

Mid-20's switch hitter, hits for average and some power, can run the bases well enough, has a good OBP and he calls a good game. Those don't grow on trees, not even in the 1st round coming out of high school.

The Angels have never used an everyday catcher under Mike Scioscia, but I think in any other system Hank Conger would be an everyday backstop and a top 10 catcher.

Mid-20's switch hitter, hits for average and some power, can run the bases well enough, has a good OBP and he calls a good game. Those don't grow on trees, not even in the 1st round coming out of high school.

Yeah, thats the bad thing about Scioscia, he doesn't know anything about catching.