• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOS ANGELES KINGS WESTERN CONF. FINALS THREAD

disarcina

Hawks now get a break their way. That was a crazy deflection on the slapshot. Quick really didn't stand a chance. Overall, I'm impressed the Kings are keeping up with Chicago here in the 2nd.

Down 1 end of 2. I'll take it. Hope for a very strong 3rd.

Kings played well second half of the second period........but GEEZ -- Chicago defense is tough in the attacking zone -- Kings seemed to be playing in Chicago's end of the ice but didn't get many chances because of the Blackhawk D........

good game, third period's gonna be a war.

Kings obviously want to get a play set up by Chicago was back checking really well today. They need to take their time but not too much time.

Chicago is a good team and this will be a bitch to even win.

The Kings can really use the next couple of days off to recover.  I thought they played a pretty good game; definitely got a bounce against them on the 2nd hawks goal.

Seemed like Quickie gave-up a lot of rebounds, and wasn't holding-onto the puck too well.  The defense seemed to give-up the puck a lot too.  I expect them to be much better Weds., as I'm sure the hawks do too..

they played well today, but chicago benefitted from a couple of crazy good goals that no one could have stopped. that first goal tip in was unstoppable. but that second goal? incredible bounces. 

the kings worked hard and had several good scoring chances in the first two periods but just couldn't get the right shot. chicago's defense is so strong. crawford is a solid goalie, but i think he's beatable. kings have to put themselves in the right place and hope for a couple of fortunate bounces along the way. gotta stay out of the penalty box, too.

not disappointed in today's result. looking forward to wed's game. kings should be better rested and figure out a few things in the process. 

The Kings can really use the next couple of days off to recover.  I thought they played a pretty good game; definitely got a bounce against them on the 2nd hawks goal.

Seemed like Quickie gave-up a lot of rebounds, and wasn't holding-onto the puck too well.  The defense seemed to give-up the puck a lot too.  I expect them to be much better Weds., as I'm sure the hawks do too..

Two goals he had no chance. One took a crazy deflection off a defenders stick which jumped off the ice and straight up into the net. The other was the third goal where two offenders were unguarded. He had to commit to the guy with the puck and rely on is defense to disrupt any pass. The defense failed.

Two goals he had no chance. One took a crazy deflection off a defenders stick which jumped off the ice and straight up into the net. The other was the third goal where two offenders were unguarded. He had to commit to the guy with the puck and rely on is defense to disrupt any pass. The defense failed.

I saw the game, and don't disagree about the goals they scored.  But, he also was not squeezing the puck as he normally does; he gave-up more rebounds than usual.

Double or nothing!

If the Kings actually win this series, TWO months of self-ban from the board!

If the Kings lose the series, I instantly reinstate myself to the board!

I HATE THE BLACK HAWKS!!!!

Is Queneville really that good???

THREE SC's being likely in a FIVE year period?

Last post until the series is over!!!!

Double or nothing!

If the Kings actually win this series, TWO months of self-ban from the board!

If the Kings lose the series, I instantly reinstate myself to the board!

I HATE THE BLACK HAWKS!!!!

Is Queneville really that good???

THREE SC's being likely in a FIVE year period?

Last post until the series is over!!!!

Umm... that is clearly against the bylaws.