• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOS ANGELES KINGS WESTERN CONF. FINALS THREAD

disarcina

LA is absolutely toast when they lose this one. There is no way they can come back 0-2 against the Blackhawks.

I hope that's the case anyway.

glad they won't have to find out.

Go Kings Go!

wow, this team.

work hard and play your game. the chances will come, and when they do, make the most. that's how they play. this is a huge win against a team that has had their number. winning decisively like this on the road is just what they needed. they can skate with the blackhawks.

i love this team. jeff carter for president.

Like I said earlier, the Kings hung in there last year with the Hawks despite losing in five games. Three of their four wins were only by one goal. The problem with facing the Hawks is if you make mistakes, pretty good chance they'll capitalize.

Great win tonight and I'm glad they didn't wait until Game 5 or 7 to try to win in Chicago.

Even though we've taken home ice back, I can't help but feel that the Kings will likely need to win Game 5 there too because our home record isn't the best either.

Even though we've taken home ice back, I can't help but feel that the Kings will likely need to win Game 5 there too because our home record isn't the best either.

If the Kings are going to win the series I think they are going to have to be.

Quite the game last night. Hopefully they can ride the momentum into Staples and hold home ice. Blackhawks are strong but if the Kings just continue to focus on letting their solid defense create offensive opportunities, I like their chances. 

Go Kings GO

that goal by muzzin was such a brilliantly placed shot. carter getting a hat trick was huge - if he's on his game as a shooter, chicago's in trouble.

six goals last night and i don't think kopitar had a single point. pretty impressive balance.

Wow...  That comeback's gotta be in the Hawks heads from here on out, huh?!  Was it an amazing comeback, or epic collapse tho?

They looked like the Kings of 1012 with the never-say-die attitude.  GKG!

Carter-Toffoli-Pearson had 5 points tonight, and 15 in the first three games of this series.

Carter has 19 points overall, second only to Kopitar's 20. Kings lead the NHL in scoring in the playoffs. All this from a team that was out scored 13-4 in its first two playoff games.