• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOS ANGELES KINGS WESTERN CONF. FINALS THREAD

disarcina

Talk about a complete breakdown. Kings dont deserve to be in the finals if they are gonna play like this. Chicago is a great team, but there is no excuse for scoring 7 goals in two elimination games and losing both.

Can't say I have a good feeling about game 7. Chicago has all the momentum now.

All I pointed out was that the Kings have lost 3 straight 2 times these playoffs. You can interpret that however makes you feel better. I never said anything about choking. The Ducks never lost 3 straight these playoffs.

Fair enough.

But they did lose 4 total in the second round

don't want to say I feel queasy about Game 7 (because it may become a self-fulfilling prophecy) -- but Kings really needed to close this one out tonight.....

there were some defensive lapses by the Kings but unlike some here I don't feel they played horrible........the Blackhawks are just good -- they are not defending Stanley Cup champions for nothing.

Watching tonight's game, I really get the feeling the Western Conference winner is going to skate all over the NY Rangers.

OK -- Back to Chicago -- momentum with the Blackhawks and also home ice advantage -- Kings really need to take control of the game early.......if it's a tie game heading into the third period or into OT -- not good for our guys.........we need to win Game 7 by having control of the game by the end of the second period.

All I pointed out was that the Kings have lost 3 straight 2 times these playoffs. You can interpret that however makes you feel better. I never said anything about choking. The Ducks never lost 3 straight these playoffs.

The ducks are out. We're talking game 7 here

The off season thread is in the Ducks one. Keep talking FAs Trades and Draft picks over.

Lol, we kinda have to be now. A worst-case scenario for any season would be for the Kings to beat the Ducks on the way to winning the Stanley Cup. The Kings losing is all we have left to hang on; if not, we go on suicide watch.

im a ducks fan and i dont mind if the kings win it this year.

id rather lose to the team that wins it all.

i think the kings are 10x better this year than their team that won the cup.

that year was just super cinderella luck.

this year, they are no joke. they've just got that extra killer instinct and calm - and i hope the ducks attain that level soon.

Agree to disagree... 

Was not cinderella-luck when the Kings won.  They played the same calm, cool style that they still play today.  The difference is that they're not under the radar anymore.

The Boys need to defend Quickie, and deploy Justin Williams in Game 7!

GKG!

I'm feeling the game 7 win. The last time the kings were underdogs on the road in the conference final they won. I know it's 25 hate on but there's something magical about this team. #gkg

I wish I had your optimism. Hope the Kings have it at least. No matter what I'll watch and hope for the best. I think the difference between this situation and '93 was that team ended Game 6 on a good note and carried that momentum into game 7.