• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LOS ANGELES KINGS WESTERN CONF. FINALS THREAD

disarcina

It was funny watching the game yesterday. The announcers kept mentioning how strong the Hawks looked at the start. While they had the lead it seemed that the Kings were the better team. It felt like if they continued to play the way they were that they would come out on top. This series is far from over and Game 4 is huge, obviously. I think the Hawks may build up on an aggressive forecheck as it seemed when they did this in Game 3 they created a bit of chaos and opportunities for their offense. Here is to holding home ice in Game 4! Go Kings Go

Game 4 still feels like a must win for the Kings.

I would disagree at this point..  It will feel like that for the Hawks for sure.  They've gotta be thinking that no lead is safe (in the game OR series) vs. the Kings.

I think the Kings are a loose bunch right now.  They know they can come from behind and hold leads.  Our scoring is more balanced as well.

I think Patrick Sharp is definitely playing hurt right now, and Kane was MIA last night.  Stick to the game-plan Kings; it's working!

They all feel like must-wins because we're worried that the clock will strike 12 and the Kings will turn into pumpkins. Plus we dont want CHI to gain any momentum. Take them out ASAP.

GO KINGS GO

Edited by Jay

was that a Game 4 performance or what?

Kings D was unreal.

Am sure there's some dissing of Crawford going on right now -- but it wasn't his fault -- on at least two of the goals -- the Kings had two guys behind the Hawks' defense in the crease right in front of Crawford..........a team can't allow that..........

Montreal just won game 5 so it's 3 to 2 -- I'm rooting for McSorely's Stick re-match --Montreal vs. Los Angeles.......

Good to hear the dude dropped the charges or it never happened. Total wuss if it was true.

I was sitting in PR3. I think the guy was in 119. The section below to the left a little. Its the section where the hawks walk in and out to their bench. I actually saw it happened and laughed. Then in the main concourse I see the man talking to the cops after the game.

Hilarious

Now let's finish this in the Madhouse!

Edited by nando714