• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout has the highest defensive fWAR in baseball

NrM

If it was a trap, Washington would've challenged it. 

It's best to ignore the troll. He never wants to have a genuine discussion. I'm all for playing devil's advocate but be a person and add value. Unfortunately, he does neither.

Trout has also improved his clutchness from DFL to top 25% in the AL. If he can keep this up while bringing down that K-rate ...  :o

Edited by ScottLux

It was a great effort but clearly a trap. It couldn't have happened to a nicer hitter. Lol

"clearly", It didn't look like that to me.  It look like he caught it right before it hit the ground.  The opening of his glove was always above the ground.

"clearly", It didn't look like that to me. It look like he caught it right before it hit the ground. The opening of his glove was always above the ground.

It was a great catch either way. The point of this thread is that Trout's defense this year has been exceptional. Trading Bourjos was the right move ... only wish they could of made a deal with the Marlins for Cishek.

It was a great catch either way. The point of this thread is that Trout's defense this year has been exceptional. Trading Bourjos was the right move ... only wish they could of made a deal with the Marlins for Cishek.

Trading Bourjos would have been the right move if we got someone valuable for him!  I was a big fan of PB, but I agreed we should trade him.  In hindsight maybe we should have traded him for a lock down reliever.  I felt we could have gotten better, but we ended up getting the worst hitter in baseball right now.

Dumber than the people who respond to him?

Exactly. He only exists because some people still respond to him and take what he says seriously. TD must be laughing his ass off at those people. Hint: the hint is in his username. 

How hasn't he been banned yet, anyway? Big fail from the mods.

That's his purpose, though. He trolls in a subtle way. It's still trolling and adds nothing of value to the discussion or the forum. 

You'd think someone would eventually get bored of doing this for so many years, but not him. Must be a very 'special' guy, I bet.

Edited by Angels

Exactly. He only exists because some people still respond to him and take what he says seriously. TD must be laughing his ass off at those people. Hint: the hint is in his username.

How hasn't he been banned yet, anyway? Big fail from the mods.

he manages to make enough non troll posts to off set his trolling.

That, plus he often trolls in a subtle way when he does troll. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it isn't. There are hidden meanings in his posts that not many probably get. Pretty clever of him...though still pointless (it's a baseball message board, afterall).

Edited by Angels