• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your favorite places to eat?

The veggie grill in noho is very good. Glaus girl has been to one in the OC and really likes it. It's an excellent vegetarian place.

Lotus Garden in Loma Linda offers excellent vegetarian options.

PF Changs.

My Big Fat Greek Restaurant in Burbank.

Spaghetti Eddies in Glendora. Great Italian food.

Just ate some of the best pizza I've ever had at an Italian place in palm desert. Gotta look up the name. It was outstanding.

Surfer Joes in Loma Linda has great vegetarian sandwiches. Really, really interesting and tasty.

Happy Family Restaurant is all vegetarian Chinese food. Pretty good stuff.

Self promoting here.  Avolio's Italian Restaurant in Covina.  http://www.yelp.com/biz/avolios-italian-restaurant-covina 

But other places..

The Stinking Rose in Beverly Hills

Mr. Pollo in Covina

DiPilla's in San Gabriel

The stinking rose is an experience everyone needs to have at least once. The garlic ice cream is a trip.

There were a couple places by my school I would go to for lunch, Pita's and Compardre's down in San Marcos. 

For chain type of places, I'll go to In n Out, Jersey Mikey's, Flame Broiler.

As for family owned, there is this cuban place by me called Havana Kitchen that I really like. Rosatti's for pizza is pretty damn good, as well. 

• 4 weeks later...

You veg dudes would like Native Foods. I only know of the one in Costa Mesa.

Several of my friends have been raving about he one in either Palm Springs or calimesa (or maybe in both places).

The Veggie Grill is also very good. I know glaus girl likes to eat there, and it's all vegetarian.

Ate at a pizza place in Fort Lauderdale last week called Sir Pizza, and it was excellent.

Las Barcas - Mexican food place in HB.  If you go during dinner or even phone an order in it will take a while but it's worth it.

TK Burger - HB/CM.  One of my favorite burgers. 

Bear Flag Fish Co - saw this mentioned on page 1 and just wanted to give it another vote.  Great quality and the prices are pretty reasonable.      

Found a restaurant in the Phoenix area entirely by chance. I had programmed a BBQ place in the magellan only to find that it was out of business. A block away was this place called the Phoenix City Grill and decided we could try it and glad we did. I had the grilled pork tenderloin, my wife the almond crusted tilapia. Definitely a place to return to.

Fireside Grill, San Luis Obispo    Pig sandwich and seasoned fries.

Also, there is a store front Mexican Restaruant as you enter Guadalupe on the highway from the north. Don't remember the name, but it's the first mex res on the east side of the street as you enter the town. Best wet burrito I ever had.